cupra 280

1. Mtailor

Maybe time to say 'goodbye'

I am in a bit of a dilema. I've owned my Cupra 280 for 6 years and it has not let me down. Yet i find myself looking for a change. I maybe selling up soon, and i am looking on Autotrader, my vehicle would fetch around £14-15k. Is that right? What Is it about the spec? would that make any...
  2. H Rafiq

Formentor

Tesco, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent.
  3. H Rafiq

Rubber seal

Having bit of an issue with this seal on the drivers side. It’s perished and ripped in one area. It’s not the one on the door, but the one that goes on the sill and around. The seal on the door itself is fine. Does anyone know a part number and where I can source it from? It looks a relatively...
  4. D1636F1E-84CB-4F21-B510-786DAE11DFC0.jpeg

D1636F1E-84CB-4F21-B510-786DAE11DFC0.jpeg

5. H Rafiq

Cupra 280 (2015)

Hi all. Just bought a Cupra 280 the other day. We are due to have a baby in March so wanted something with more space in the back seats and boot, whilst not compromising on speed and fun. Hopefully my baby will enjoy it!
  6. New cupra owner, looking to mod!

Hi guys! picked up a 2014 cupra 280 2 days ago and I absolutely love it!! I’m wanting to do some cosmetic mods to exterior but I don’t Where to buy the parts? As my cupras white I’m looking to get some more black trim. I want to get a black splitter, possibly a new diffuser and a black side...
  7. Band

Cupra Event in Chippenham Friday 06SEP19

:drive1:Hi Everyone, Come join the event at Chippenham Seat Cupra on Friday 06 SEP 19 its start at 17:00 till 20:00. Its is at Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham SN14 6LF. I will be there in my APR Cupra R. Please come join in. It will be great fun. APR Cupra R
  8. RSA

Brake Advice

I've got a Cupra 280 and I need some new brakes. I was thinking of getting some DS2500 pads but i'm unsure if I should marry it up with the oem discs or something more heat resistant. I live in the city and don't take it on track but I DRIVE my car and like it to have good stopping power...
  9. How much are Leon Cupra 280 Alloys (5F0601025K)

I’m looking at selling my alloys. How much can I realistically expect for these? For sake of ease, assuming they were all mint condition (which they aren’t but it’ll take some of the variability it out if I guess!) Cheers
  10. What is the best MK3 Cupra? / Cupra Buying Advice

Bit of an odd one, but as in the title - when buying a MK3 Leon Cupra, which is the best? In this case, preferably under 20k and taking value for money into account. So, given the above - I understand some special editions have come out over the years, I've heard the Sub8 pack is excellent...
  11. Cupra 280 belt or chain??

Hello I think I’ve got a classic coolant leak so will hazard a guess that I need a water pump. Obviously I will get it looked at by a mechanic before replacing it. I know usually people say that you might as well change a cam belt when you change the water pump. I don’t seem to be able to find...
  12. Bodyshop Recommendations

Hi all, can anyone recommend any body shops in the Leicestershire area? Need to get some Maxton Design splitters fitted. Thanks :thumbup:
  13. Ryan20

Mk3 Cupra SC Sub 8 Build

Hello all :wave: So few month ago I sold my Audi S3 and brought a Mk3 Cupra 290 with full sub8 pack People say it's a budget Golf R but honestly way these things drive who actually cares :bleh:
  14. 65 plate cupra 280 radio?!

Hello all, I've just secured a cupra 280 for a really low price.... it's got 20k on the clock and only 1 issue that I can see ;). The radio unit does not work (power on) is this a common fault or not. Also it maybe related but when test driving it, I pressed the cupra button it lights but...
  15. LSCUPRA19

Liams Nevada White Cupra 280

Heres my recently acquired 2014 Cupra 280 dsg in Nevada White. Visually the car has black front and rear Seat badge, de-badge cupra emblem and original 19" wheels sprayed gunmetal grey. There's the odd stonechip on the front end but this will all be sorted over the next year with some tlc.
  16. Black SEAT Badge options?

Hi, I have a 2016 Cupra 290 and am after some black SEAT badges front and back. Just wondering what are the best options. Anyone got pictures of theirs and where they got them from? Cheers, Brandon
  17. S3 subframe in cupra

Just replaced the steal cupra 280 subframe with a Audi s3 aluminium subframe and the cars feels SO much more responsive. Just something someone else might want to consider
  18. Wanting to swap cupra 290 DSG for a manual??

Hi guys, Probably a long shot but I’ve just bought a 2017(66) cupra 290 DSG. Had it about a month now and the gearbox is brilliant but I just miss a manual. Would anyone be interested in doing a deal of some sort for another 290 but manual gearbox? Must have: Bucket seats Black pack (prefer...
  19. Auto-upshift delete

I have a 2017 cupra 290 dsg and was wondering if there’s a way to remove the auto-upshift when at the redline? Just sometimes you want to hold the gear going round a corner to keep the car stable and it upshifts.
  20. Wanting side skirts for my cupra 290, ideas?

What side skirts would people recommend for my cupra 290? Send pictures of yours :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise