cupra 290

1. CJOneill123

Cupra 290 park pilot error

Hello I have a cupra 290 2019, I am having an issue where my park pilot and manoeuvre braking error keeps coming on the screen, I assume I have a faulty sensor which might have been damaged by a stone chip, would replacing the faulty sensor mean I would need a calibration, I don’t have ACC just...
  2. Exhaust mod options

Hi all, I'll have 290 Lux GPF soon and been reading about the exhaust modifications people make. I've heard either: 1.) Res delete 2.) Leave the res in and get a backbox delete For option 2, has anyone done this and can weigh in on if it's better than getting a res delete, and how bad the...
  3. ZionLiam

Seat Leon Cupra 290 (2019) - Crackling coming from speakers

Hi, my speakers have started making this rattling/crackling sound in my 2019 cupra leon 290. The sound can be heard coming from the drivers front speaker, happens regardless if I have my phone connected or not, and only stops when i turn the power/volume button off on the display. Any ideas what...
  4. Tapped wire under passenger pilar

Hi All, I have a Seat Leon Cupra 290 2020 plate, and this morning I just noticed a taped wire hanging from behind the front left passenger pillar plastic cover. It looks like it was cut and taped but it was not put under the plastic properly. Would someone shine a light and tell me the purpose...
  5. abazigal

Weird interior heating/cooling issues

Hey everyone, I have a Leon Cupra MY 19 with some pretty weird interior heating/cooling issues - or at least I think they're issues. During summer when the temperature is around 30C outside and the car is sitting in the sun for most of the day, I air it out and switch on the A/C. Now I know...
  6. JakeGrigg94

Proud newbie

Hi there, Two weeks ago I collected my 2019 Seat Leon Cupra 290 in Mystery Blue and I'm beyond impressed! It has a real Jekyll and Hyde personality when switching between the driving modes. In comfort, it's soft and refined with the throttle response toned down and the suspension floating...
  7. Leon_Luke

Seat Leon Cupra paint protection film

Hi, I own a Cupra 290 and has recently had a lot of ppf work done and been corrected and coated , I’m just wondering if anyone else has had the same on their road cars? • full front end, bonnet, wings, bumper, headlights, fogs, wing mirrors, side skirts, a,b and c pillars, luggage area, impact...
  8. deepfr99

Cupra 290/300 - Estate vs Hatchback

Hello everyone, I currently have a Leon FR 1.8 TSI hatchback and driving it is a joy but I'm due an upgrade soon. I've had a look at Cupra 290's, 300's both estates and hatchbacks, I like the idea of extra grip and performance on the 4wd ST but for some reason I cant shake the idea that a...
  9. Cuprar17

Cupra R Alloy Colour Code

Does anyone know what the colour code for the copper on the Cupra R alloy is? I’ve asked a few alloy refurb companies and apperently they aren’t able to get the paint to repair it.
  10. Cupra 290 Sport Menu

Hi Guys, quick question: I own a Cupra 290 2020 and i'm trying to get to the sport menu, but in my car the "Sport" button does not exist. Any idea how to fix this? Attached is a photo of the Sport Menu in case it's not clear. Thanks
  11. LoGiC_91

Some pictures of my Cupra

Posting some pictures of my Cupra to the community, including one from the engine bay showing the custom intake.
  12. Talracing

2020 DSG7 shifting issues on track

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong section. I've got a 2020 Copper Cupra with the DQ381 DSG7 transmission. The car is used as a daily and I race and compete with it. I've had an issue since day 1 regarding shifting, especially downshifting, on the track. Whenever the car is on ABS, or...
  13. Rain - Leon Cupra REACTS

Rain - Leon Cupra REACTS

14. Unboxing

Unboxing

15. Rooftop

Rooftop

16. Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Hi all, Any idea how the below could have happened. I noticed it after cleaning my car interior but a few hours after. I only use designated interior wipes and micro fibre cloth to clean the area. It looks cracked but doesn't feel that way. Its on both sides. :( Any advice - anyone know if...
  17. Hi

hi guys, I recently bought a 290 cupra 2018 and I have questions... What is the maximum power to gain on stock Engine/Turbo? What software is better to use? APR Or STM? Any recommnecdations about exhuast systems? Thanks !
  18. MY69 Seat cupra issues

Hi guys Took delivery of MY69 cupra at the start of the month and loving the car. However I have 2 problems. First issue is gravel noise from the road. The first thing I realised when I drove the car first time was gravel noise. I have driven on the same route for about a year for my daily...
  19. Weird Engine Revving

Hi All, have had my Cupra for just under a year now. Haven’t been hugely active on here but I am hoping someone can shed some light on a weird issue that has just started to happen. Under heavy acceleration in 4th/5th or 6th gear the revs start to increase then at about 3k they jump up a few...
  20. The Daily Meme

Cupra R / R ST Air Intake Trims

Had a look around on the web and found lots of splitter kits and wide body kits etc. Does anyone know where I could find the trim that goes around wehre the fog lights are on the Cupra R or the R ST? I like the gloss black bit, not the copper bit. I am considering removing the fog light...