cupra 300 st

1. Ruffinsky

Seat Leon Cupra ST 4WD - Owner Update & Mods

Hi everyone, I would like to use this thread to post some of my findings about my Cupra ST. I now own the car for more than 1 year, and I've done some minor mods and improvements to it. In this thread, I will post in detail about them. Maybe also give some of my experience so far with the car...
  2. First Seat, looking for your expertise

Hi everyone, My initial apologies as I know these sort of questions have been asked before, many times over, however some conflicting information has led me to post my own. Little bit of information So this weekend I will be picking up my first ever Seat after a friend of mine fell in love...
  3. deepfr99

Cupra 290/300 - Estate vs Hatchback

Hello everyone, I currently have a Leon FR 1.8 TSI hatchback and driving it is a joy but I'm due an upgrade soon. I've had a look at Cupra 290's, 300's both estates and hatchbacks, I like the idea of extra grip and performance on the 4wd ST but for some reason I cant shake the idea that a...
  4. Resonator Delete

Hi guys. I ordered a resonator delete pipe for my Seat leon cupra st 300 from 2020 (made in 2019). Omce i got the thing and was about to change it. I noticed that i do not have the same exhaust pipe as the retailer said i had. I have a echaust pipe like this one. ( photo from google so not my...
  5. 69 Leon Cupra ST 300 estate

Alright guys I need to know the best tyre pressure for my estate Cupra 300, have had the warning light come on for low tyre pressure on the rear passenger tyre. haven’t pumped them up or touched them since I’ve had it last November. looked on the internet and other forums but the answers are...
  6. Steve T71

Hi All, New Here, Been V.A.G all My life, Cupra ST R on way... :-)

Dear All, New to Group, Been into V.A.G all My life, over 30 yrs worth of many many happy days, stories and great great motors. New to Cupra, but not Seat, fancied something different, Fast, Practical, FWD, Well Spec'd, Fun & Un-common, Too many Golf R's out there, although a Great car...
  7. Cupra ST 300 DSG7 tuning box or map - exhaust sound

Hi All I'm relatively new here I've ordered a Leon Cupra ST 300 DSG7...I've not had a test drive of the exact car but I've gathered the exhaust on the non R or Carbon version is quiet...and I won't be able to do the res delete. My question is, after speaking with a friend with Cupra SC (2017...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise