cupra 300

1. Hristiyan Dyankov

What MPG are the 300 owners getting?

Was just wondering how much the 300hp owners are getting on a spirited drive and while taking it easy? TIA
  2. deepfr99

Cupra 290/300 - Estate vs Hatchback

Hello everyone, I currently have a Leon FR 1.8 TSI hatchback and driving it is a joy but I'm due an upgrade soon. I've had a look at Cupra 290's, 300's both estates and hatchbacks, I like the idea of extra grip and performance on the 4wd ST but for some reason I cant shake the idea that a...
  3. LED Side Strips Front Door - Cupra 300

Hey I’m wondering if anyone knows if these LED side strips come as standard on the Cupra 300’s or if they were optional extras?
  4. 69 Leon Cupra ST 300 estate

Alright guys I need to know the best tyre pressure for my estate Cupra 300, have had the warning light come on for low tyre pressure on the rear passenger tyre. haven’t pumped them up or touched them since I’ve had it last November. looked on the internet and other forums but the answers are...
  5. R45HU

Cupra 300 disc diameter size

Does anyone know what the standard size is on these cars are? Mine could do with replacing but before I order some I wanted to make sure that I Purchase the correct ones. I have read some posts that mention 340 mm but I have also read comments referring to 370 mm so I just need clarification...
  6. R45HU

Cupra 300 rubber mats

Can anyone direct me as to where I can get genuine rubber mats for 2017 onwards model , do dealers still do it if so anyone know the part number ?
  7. The Daily Meme

Used Cupra Finance

I'm looking to buy a Cupra in the next month or so. I remember seeing on here a post about a finance company that gives more favorable deals on Cupras than most other finance companies, however i can no longer find the post, nor remember what the company was called. Does anyone have an...
  8. Band

Cupra Event in Chippenham Friday 06SEP19

:drive1:Hi Everyone, Come join the event at Chippenham Seat Cupra on Friday 06 SEP 19 its start at 17:00 till 20:00. Its is at Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham SN14 6LF. I will be there in my APR Cupra R. Please come join in. It will be great fun. APR Cupra R
  9. Ryan20

Mk3 Cupra SC Sub 8 Build

Hello all :wave: So few month ago I sold my Audi S3 and brought a Mk3 Cupra 290 with full sub8 pack People say it's a budget Golf R but honestly way these things drive who actually cares :bleh:
  10. Where to place axel stands on Cupra 300?

Hi all, I've got my new maxton design splitter (pics to come) and need to fit it on my Cupra 300. However after using the car jack today on the front car jack points, I can't see where I should place the axel stands to rest the car on. If i use the car supplied jack, there is not enough room...
  11. Finally picked up my Cupra ST 4drive 2018, woohoo! (initial mini-review and impressions)

Well, after a long wait and lots of umm'ing and ahh'ing over whether I should get the 2019 model, I finally picked up my new Cupra ST 4drive 2018 today. In the end I managed to get a free set of winter tyres fitted and ready to drive with as well as replacing my front and rear badges as part of...
  12. Nadz

Hello

Just want to say hi and loving my new cupra 300
  13. NotSoSimple

Clunking Noise - Brake Pads/Suspension

Since upgrading my discs and pads to MTEC and RedStuff EBC I have a new sound! There is a clunking sound over rough roads (mostly bumps and manhole covers) which appears to be movement in the pad within the calliper. It doesnt happen over speed bumps. I know this is a thing that happens and it...
  14. Hit a pothole, what to do next?

I was cruising back from Brecon Beacons on the M4 when I hit a big f*&^!"ng pothole at 69MPH. The car (Cupra 300) beeped and the tyre pressure warning came on. I thought that was it and i had a puncture or buckled the wheel so I pulled over to investigate ... all seemed good, no visual damage...
  15. KagnuS

Out with the old, in with the new

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the whole forum thing, even though I've been lurking all over the internet for years. That didn’t come out right lol. Anyway, I'm not here to creep you out. Time has come to change my first car. There was nothing wrong with it, but I just wanted something nice. Having...
  16. willygoncray

Maxton Design - Cupra 300??

Has anyone tried fitting any of the MD products to a Cupra 300? I am trying to find a spoiler and side skirts in gloss black but can't seem to find any for the newer 5F models... http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/shop/leon-iii-2012--.html Thanks Will
  17. willygoncray

Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Hi all, just had the resonator taken out of my 18 plate Cupra and I can’t believe how much the noise has changed! Alongside the deeper growl, the pops and bangs sound like gunfire every time I lift off the throttle in Cupra mode... If anyone is looking to get this done, I highly recommend...
  18. New 2018 Cupra 300

Hey All Well heres me ! Picking up my new Cupra 300 this coming Tuesday the 15th and its on my calender haha. Its been on order for a good while now and I picked up a canceled order by some other time waster but it turns out this time waster chose the lovely colour mystery blue, Seat...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members