n112

1. mat_106

lost boost after metling and braking a n112 !!

right as you may have read my other threads im still stuck and getting really annoyed with it now. other day i was driving about giving it some and after that i had hardly any boost, looked under the bonnet and the n112 thingy bob had the connection melted of it from were i had done my n249...
  2. N112, N249 and SAI

I have seen on here people remove these vavles and by pass them just wondering if someone can tell me whatthey do? sorry if its already been covered 100 times over. thanks
  3. Best place for buying N112

Hi all Looking at selling the car soon and currently have the secondary air injection system removed Removed it after the N112 melted and I started getting the Incorrect Flow Code I have the pump and all the pipes still so I'm thinking of getting a new N112, refitting everything and...
  4. N112 removal on a LCR?

Scuse the newbie question, have done a search and the LCR seems to have different pipework to the Cupra, wanted to know where it is and how to get rid please?
  5. N249 and N112 Bypass

Just wondered if anyone fancied doing these to my ibiza?? if so how much would you charge me? thanks. peter
  6. N112 Bypass

:rifle: Now please don't shoot me down for asking this, I have searched and read first couple of pages of this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=150144&highlight=N249&page=2 Anyway, what size vacuum hose do I need? I have a feeling its 4 or 5mm. I found 3mm on eBay, but...
  7. n249 and n112 help!!!

hey guys Wondering exactly what i need? I have the resistors and some new vac pipe anything else, blanking plates etc? Is there anyone near or around nottingham who knows how to do this well to lend a hand please? Much appreciated!! Thanx Alex
  8. Damoegan

Guide - Removing SAI, N249 & n112 valve

Just removed my SAI, N249 & N112 valves today and thought I'd do a little guide :D What you will need: 330 ohm 10W resistors * 3 (from RS Components clicky) Vac/boost pipe - about 0.5m (from placed like Forge) Combi valve blanking plate (you can get them from Forge but I made mine...
  9. DJ Walkers

n112??

i've got this fault through vag com 17840 - Secondary Air Injection Solenoid Valve (N112): Open Circuit P1432 - 35-00 - - i know the n112 and n249 (i think or n75) are identical in the image below the one in the center of pic is that the n112? or is it the one over to the...
  10. N112 valve

hi guys, i got a small problem, my N112 valve has fallen onto manifold and melted, its dead now, i know you can get rid of it along with the rest of SAI but can i just bypass the valve for now??? if so how, and where would the 2 vac pipes going to it go??? cheers, ian
  11. Craig!

N112 Sec. Air Pump Valve Removal...

As people know I've done the N249 bypass, junked the secondary air injection system and soon won't require the second vaccum pipe going down to the standard K03. So I was just going to remove the N112 valve giving a totally clean rocker cover. Anyone done this yet, any adverse effects due to...
  12. N112 - Secondary air etc

Does anyone know what the n112 valve actually controls? Also, is the sec air pump only used at start or is it used to control emissions at all times?