n249

1. KingAnt

N249 Bypass vac pipes causing juddering!?!

Hi guys my 2001 ibiza cupra is running ruff, floor it and car judders and no power, i took it to a seat garage and they had a look and said all the vac pipes were muddld up so i left it with them, meanwhile i called the guy i brought it from to ask him and he said the vacume pipes are fine...
  2. andyc58

n249 bypass

Hi this may sound very stupid but what is this and how do you do it.Sorry i no nothing about these sort of cars.Got to start somewere
  3. fuzzgeller

should i bypass n249?!?

hey lads just wan t to ask to see if i understand this right!! i have had problems with an air leak for near a year. everything has been changed(and i mean everything!!)i have upgraded the dv spring but was wondering if it could be opening at the wrong time then losing pressure?! sometimes when...
  4. JamJay

Did I do the N249 Bypass right?

Hi all, as above really. I connected the inlet manifold to N249 hose --> DV to N249 hose together with an inline hose connector, bypassing the N249 altogether and leaving the connectors on it, exposed and unused. Have I done this right? Do I leave the N249 connectors open to the atmosphere...
  5. cupradan

Leon Cupra N249 bypass pic?

Can anyone who has done the N249 bypass on an AUQ Cupra stick a pic up on here for me? I've been reading the various guides for bypassing it on Ibizas as its supposedly a similar layout but my engine doesnt look the same. Cheers
  6. n249 mod problems

hi i have finished the 249 bypass as suggested on mkiv website and it made my car feel sluggish and down on power.i know alot of guys have done this to good effect should it feel better straight away or will the car need to learn?
  7. JamJay

N249 Bypass DV Sound?

Hi all. Just wondering if bypassing the N249 will change the sound of the DV at all? 007 in this case running stage 1.
  8. N112, N249 and SAI

I have seen on here people remove these vavles and by pass them just wondering if someone can tell me whatthey do? sorry if its already been covered 100 times over. thanks
  9. N249 bypass

I'm a newbie, please be nice :) What does it do? thanks
  10. n249 removal??

is there any guides anywhere on the removal on the n249 valve? whats the benefits to this? any down sides??
  11. RabReith89

Is my N249 valve bypassed??

[/IMG]
  12. N249 Bypass - OK for long term mod?

Hi all, Had a recent boosting problem that I have narrowed down to be the N249 valve. I've currenly by passed it and the problem has gone. Will i get away with retaining the by-pass ? Or do i need to replace the n249? Cheers Lee
  13. N249 removed and torque reversed?

Did the N249 removal and initially I was impressed, the pick up from low revs was much better. But after some proper driving I have noticed there is less torque higher up in the rev range, is there a reason for this or is this normal after removing the N249?
  14. What is an n249 bypass and question about turbo

Hi all, first off, are the cupra leon turbo's high pressure or low pressure? Next question, what is an n249 bypass? Is the mod something to do with the original recirc dump valve? sorry to sound so dumb guys. I'm used to jap stuff and not heard of any of this n249 stuff before. Cheers in...
  15. J0N

N249 To by-pass or not to by-pass (That is the Question).

What is the intended use fot the N249 and is it really worth doing the by-pass. I'm not convinced this is a good idea, I tried this mod but only for a quick run somewhere and back and if anything I had less boost and a bit of waste gate chatter. Is the N249 not there for a reason? What are the...
  16. sorry another n249

hi before i get flamed for not searching i have searched and searched. I have done the bypass using resistors and removing everything from the thread i found u just remove everything put the resistors in place then t into the fpr hose for the dv than block the left over pipes. ie actuator...
  17. Has my N249 been bypassed?

hey i just bought my cupra and was wondering if some one could tell me if the n249 has been bypassed correctly i used the guide and couldnt make head nor tale of it :( i have been told its running a 225 turbo and injectors? sorry im a 1.8t newb, going from a 1.4 punto gt to this is quite a...
  18. sorry i need help with my n249

ive searched but cant find anything ive removed all the extra hoses and resevoir for the n249, but ive read that to avoid EML light to leave the n249 electrically connected, i jus wondered where should it be relocated or where can i attach it to as i have revoved the big black bracket asweel...
  19. Big_daddy

N249 bypass opinion

just done n249 bpass, have i done it right?:bleh:
  20. widearch

n249 - what is it?

AS OBOVE n249 what does it do what is it why do u want to get rid of it and what can i replace it with. thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise