n249

1. GT28 with n249 still in place ??? also what oil for forged engine ??

as most of you know iv bought matt_cupra 360bhp gt28 cupra it still has the n249 valve and its mates still attatched.....should i leave these or get rid of them for resistors ?? all help be great
  2. N249 and N112 Bypass

Just wondered if anyone fancied doing these to my ibiza?? if so how much would you charge me? thanks. peter
  3. in need of info about n249 valve bypass

hey folks! im running a mk1 leon 20vt, got a slight running problem, in neeed of advise..... i've changed afm n75 valve, heard of n249 valve by pass, can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to carry this out! and feed back if it cures the fault. :confused: looking forward to...
  4. N249 bypass and SAI removal.

Alright guys, just wondering whats all this N249 bypass and SAI removal all about? Im currently running a standard 1.8T cupra appart from an air filter, what are theses mods used for and if i do it to mine will i notice any difference? Cheers
  5. s1l3nc3r

n249 bypass

Very sorry for asking just need to no im 100% right before i do this tomorow when i do the bypass all the hoses lined in green can be removed and go in the bin i just need to keep the n249 connected at the plug is this right.? I havent got the resistors yet to remove it all so im just going...
  6. 17695 - Boost Pressure Control Valve (N249)

Open circuit. I've searched on here, and can't find any results for this error code. But a search on google reveals a couple of posts about it on an audi forum, where it came up on someones S3. Unfortunately the thread was pretty sparse on info. Does the N249 control the DV or something...
  7. n249 and n112 help!!!

hey guys Wondering exactly what i need? I have the resistors and some new vac pipe anything else, blanking plates etc? Is there anyone near or around nottingham who knows how to do this well to lend a hand please? Much appreciated!! Thanx Alex
  8. What's the point of N249 bypass, evap removal, secondry air system removal etc

Hi guys just a few quik questions 1. what is the benefit of doing the following: N249 bypass, evap removal, secondry air system removal, and there is a N....... bypas cant remember exactly but you get the idea lol any answers would be appreciated apologese as complete nooob lol
  9. N249 bypass

I've done it an noticed a masdsive difference. Namely my peak boost pressure pressure is now 5psi. Limp mode. Thanks, but no thanks. Dan:confused:
  10. evo2345

N249 bypass

Anyone have a guide on how to bypass the N249??. Im sure my N249 is causing my car to hold back at low revs.
  11. n249 bypass done, no waste gate chatter?

Hi all, I done the N249 bypass 2day and it seems to boost spike alot. I am running a 006 from forge and dont seem to get much waste gate chatter, can any one give me any advice please???? ant.:rolleyes:
  12. davegrayburn

n249 bypass

hi..anyone in southend area know how to do the above bypass
  13. Damoegan

Guide - Removing SAI, N249 & n112 valve

Just removed my SAI, N249 & N112 valves today and thought I'd do a little guide :D What you will need: 330 ohm 10W resistors * 3 (from RS Components clicky) Vac/boost pipe - about 0.5m (from placed like Forge) Combi valve blanking plate (you can get them from Forge but I made mine...
  14. how do you do the n249 bypass

hi all, Does any one no how to do the n249 bypass?? I have been looking through the forums and cant seem to locate any pics or information about it!! (I am new to this web site and to seats lol) any info is greatly appreciated thanx ant.
  15. DannyC87

N249 Bypass Problem

Just tried doing the N249 bypass based on other guides I have on here; and it it making my turbo stutter now as if the dv isn't opening at all? I have reverted to OEM for the time being so as to not cause damage. What I did: Disconnect pipe from N249 - DV Connect short blocked pipe to N249...
  16. dubz_wm

anyone in london area forN112 N249 and sai removal

just wondering if there would be anyone in the london area that would be happy to do my bypasses on my car for me, not totally clued up on the jobs that need to be done( read about it loads of times 2) and im not very handy with a solder gun....:doh: any body? i wil purchase the resistors etc...
  17. kennyrodgers84

n249 bypass

done the n249 bypass yesterday on my cupra r.i just took the pipe off the top of the dump valve where it goes into the n249.blocked off the n249 then 'T' pieced the dump valve pipe into the fpr pipe.is this correct??car seems to boost a bit harder right up to red line:)
  18. cupraNCS

N249 bypass problem

Done the n249 bypass today and had also read on a thread here that yo needed to then adjust your dump valve( i have forge split-r) the problem is that i am now getting a lot of rattling from the dump valve, i have managed to get it to a setting where it dosnt rattle but was just wondering if...
  19. n249 bypass

what is an n249 bypass ive searched it and there is plenty of topics containint the term but none that i can see that actually exlain it
  20. Ricardo_Smooth

eeer where is this supposed to connect to? (putting n249 back to std)

this is the other side of the valve (putting n249 back to std in my quest for full boost) and i have no idea if it supposed to connect to anything