n249

1. What is an N249 valve

Hi peeps new to this and cant find anything on a search. What is the N249 valve and what does it do any pics please
  2. sirjimalot

N249 Help, please

Sorry to bring up a never ending subject yet again but im confused and the search just isnt really doing it for me I’ve been having a bit of trouble recently concerning the infamous n249 bypass, Right basically what’s happening is I keep going into limp mode every time I do it, I Now the...
  3. JamesE

N249 Bypass question?

Hey guys, Ive just done the n249 bypass to my car and the dump valve is now makin a fluttering noise(split-r dv btw) ive tried adjusting it but cant get rid of the fluttering Anyone got any idea what to do? Thanks James
  4. Big_daddy

N249 Owners

Just was to see how many owner have done a n249 bypass and have still kept it. A day ago ive changed the vacum line to silicon for the fpr, dv, pump thingy (under the n75). The reason why i want try it,is to help reduce turbo lag plus got the odd feeling the dv is opening during trottle:( My...
  5. ttothec

N211, N249 & SAI Bypass error code

ive bypassed N211, N249 and SAI with only vacuum hoses, so everything is still electronically connected (all clutter still on rocker cover and SAI still in place, all vacuum pipes not used are blocked off and P007 vacuum goes directly to inlet manifold) the car drives perfectly, but i did a...
  6. Glassy80

N249 Bypass

Can someone explain to me what this is, and how much it costs and how much difference it makes? Can you do it yourself etc?
  7. Reuvers

My N249 bypass

:clap::clap:Hey everyone just did my bypass, and I have to say I am more than pleased. I had heard people say here it made their DV louder, but I was sceptical. However after having it fit it really pleasantly surprized me. Clap Clap for the one that figured this out :clap: Here are also some...
  8. N249 Bypass back to standard

Hi my cars having a fair few problems at the minute and i've been advised to put it back to standard to be able to get a better idea of whats up. The re-circ valve and induction kit arent a problem, but its had the N249 bypass done and i have no clue of how things went before as someone off the...
  9. Gogsie78

N249 Bypass

I've read through a few threads regarding this and was gonna perform this tomorrow. I have a standard MkIII Cupra and would just like a few opinions on whether or not it is worth doing on a standard car :) Think ill probably smooth out my airbox and make the air intake bigger aswell, we'll...
  10. Is this the a correctly done N249 bypass?

Hello folk's guess this is my first post. I'm from sweden so please don't be mean if my spelling isn't a 100% correct. I'm wondering if I have done the N249 bypass correctly? Here is a picture. http://www.garaget.org/gallery/archive/27071/160498_srm8ca.jpg Btw check out my car @...
  11. freddie

N249 problem.

A friend of mine did the n249 bypass after i had done mine but last week the bracket broke on the air valves and they dropped onto the turbo melting all plastic components on the aswell as damaging the vacum hose to the actuator. Just wondered if anyone new part numbers or prices? I've search...
  12. N249 help??

Well i think thats what they are called its them thats near the coil packs? Been told that i can take them all of an jus run some vacum hose from the inet to the FPR an from the inlet to the DV is this right as been doing a search an found as few different pics? Also the secondardy air...
  13. N249 & Split R

Hey ppl, just done the N249 bypass, have to say, what? my d.v now sounds crap. responce seems a lil sluggish? and to top it all off, i burned my finger :( checked all hosing for leeks etc, dv has been reset... the white/black thing is the right way round (double checked!!!) my dv...
  14. Funkyfin2000

any pics please of N249 as standard?

Wanna try and put my car back to standard with the racing N75 valve... anyone got any pics of how it goes back standard please? Cheers Rich
  15. p34ch3y

n249 bypass bearly hear the dv

yes i know guys another n249 bypass thread sorry but this is werd n doing my nut because the EXACT thing happend th my onvi yellow cupra my 1st one. right did the n249 bypass lovely no probs 4 a couple of days then all of asudden you can bearly hear the dv its like a whisper n the boost gauge...
  16. Funkyfin2000

N249 bpass and Over BOosting

Hi Guys, Before i did my N249 bypass the car used to surge a lot with the boost, so as part of a cure for this i did the N249 bypass! Great stuff, its stopped the surging! But i now have a new problem. Sometimes the car will go in to limp, its happening quite often now, will go to limp...
  17. stevegti6

N249 Bypass

im going to try the n249 bypass am i right in saying i just need vacuum hose or do i need a Y piece connecter i will ask oly 20vt to assist me as he has done it and live 5 mins down the road from me i think nick barnes done the bypass i will ask him if it maid a differnce also
  18. Funkyfin2000

N249 bypass and now DV sounds weird!

Last week or week before i did the N249 bypass.... now then as far as i can tell, i have checked all the pipes are in and there are no boost leaks at all... the DV (forge 007) now sounds different....almost a flutter......when you lift on.....rather than the nice kinda darth vader...
  19. Done N249 and now getting faults!

Did the n249 bypass last week and Im mow getting code 17536 or P1128 which is bank 1 fuel lean. Have followed the guide exactly with the pipes all going to the right places. Is this the fault that has come up with the n249 bypass for some people or is that different? Anybody know how to...
  20. removing n249?

Beforei get shot down, did a search, and alot of stuff came up about the N75 valve... seen alot of ibiza boys doing this, can the N249 be removed from the Leon as well? thanks;)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.