n249

1. cupra collins

n249 bypass

tryed to do the by pass but when i went for a drive fink my car has gone into limp mode its not mapped yet but i do have a miltek valve so i fort it would be ok. i didnt use any new hoseing i just re rounted the old hoses. anyone got any idea i no im a bit short on info to what i have done but...
  2. freddie

n249 bypass

Ian_cupra sorted me out with the n249 bypass on the weekend but on sunday engine mangement light come on and read fault code P1287??? and a brief description of something to do with vacum faultor error....... Car drives smooth as, so i'm a bit confused. There is a loose lead as i removed the...
  3. sargey

N249 Location

Ive searched and found nothing, hence the new thread. Can anyone tell me the location of the N249 valve please, beezersport is gonna have a look on his but i cant see sweet F A! Its an LC to be clear, Ive tried following the pipe that leads to the top of the DV but it gets lost and i...
  4. kez

17695 - Boost Pressure Control Valve (N249): Open Circuit

Anyone know what this error means? '53 LCR 225 - BAM engine. I have a bailey DV30 and jabbasport induction kit. car seems slightly down on power. :confused:
  5. sargey

N249 mechanical malfunction ?!?

Aparantly according to my VAG-COM my N249 has a mechanical malfunction!! Can anyone shed anylight on what to do with this? I did have a N249 bypass but i put it back to normal just now to see if that was the problem but aparantly not. So: 1) where is the N249 2) what could have caused...
  6. Havok316

N249 Pipework Question

Hi my pipeworks all frayed on the one pipe that goes out towards the front of the car. Im guessing it will cause problems anything major? Secondly whats the diameter of the pipe because i was thinking about buying some red ones to replace these? Any Ideas? Ive done a searchy but cant find anything
  7. N249? Is this stopping my boost?

Hi All... Still getting to know this little thing.. enjoying but curious... I have a couple of intermittent strange problems / features... 1. Sometimes, when on lite throttle, boost guage reading around the zero mark the dump valve will open and then not close for a long time, manifold...
  8. is it worth removing the n249?

ive searched well enough to understand what this valve does and how to remove it... I dont have any problems with how the car is running and is std but will it be worth taking the valve off and doing without it?
  9. p34ch3y

how do i bypass the n249 valve

aaarrrrrrrrr its driveing me crazy,haveing just had a remap not so long ago i now feel the NEED to do this bypass,i have done a search but its not that clear to me so im gunna put a pic up and could someone please take me through what i need to do please :help: bloody thing sometimes when i...
  10. hoops

n249 by pass

iv been reading and people keep mentioning about by passing the N249, what is this
  11. n249 bypass

hi guys, ie been doing a lot of reading on this bypass and i;d like to ask the following questions to make sure im not going to wreck my car, firstly if you can take it out why is it needed in the first place and secondly will my car be safe after doing the bypass, im not 100% sure i know...
  12. Scotty_b

Reservoir tank removal on LCR – n249 removal

After speaking to a few of the Ibiza boys about the removal of the n249 valve and the subsequent reservoir tank ( a few peeps have said it’s not that great anyway) I was just wondering if many of the leon boys have done it,. And if so what do they think? Or is it the exact same as the Ibiza?
  13. Molehill_Mike

Gave In.. N249 Bypass Done...My View

Yesterday after having a bit of a cleaning session with FlashBSD ((AKA Banned) Pics To Follow)... I decided to tackle the N249 bypass....well.. when I say tackle I mean, allow Flash to complete the procedure on my car :D :roflmao: Have to say, DV response is much better, and car feels better...
  14. thomascy

N249 Problems

I just buy a new Seat Ibiza Cupra Engine Code BBU and I have one problem. I have some misfiring and the acceleration of the car is pour. The acceleration is ok until 4000 rev. then the car start to misfiring and the boost pressure is clump to 1bar with everything in normal. My diagnostic tool...
  15. p34ch3y

n249 bypass

ok im gunna sound well dum but hay what is a n249 n whats it do why would you bypass it n wos it do when you do:shrug:
  16. kieran_cupra

N249 Bypass

Hi all just wondered how you bypass the N249 as im having my rocker polished and hate it one the top?? Kieran
  17. Pabs

N249 operation - possible to check on vag-com?

well its been asked elsewhere, and i thought i'd ask here too, as i'd like to know if its possible. Is it possible to check that the n249 and n75 are operating properly via vag-com? For example, if I was to think that the vacuum being created isn't strong enough to pull the dv open, would...
  18. Removing the N249 Valve

Why do people remove the N249 valve? And What are the benefits of this guys?? thanks ADAM :)
  19. David_smith_909

Removing N249 valve

Cheeky question , i know :redface: I really want this removed but looking at all the guides on this website (including sims) i feel that if i attept this i will c*ck it up big style and probably knacker something in the process is anyone from the north west aree have this done? if so ...
  20. Craig!

N249 Bypass - Who's done it?

Just wondering how many people have bypassed their N249, and out of those people who have reverted back? Since doing the bypass to my car it holds more boost but I'm yet to do a vagcom log to see how its going. I'd reccomend the mod to anyone but I've read of others reverting back, if you have why?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.