pd130

1. Pd130 turbo inlet diameter

Hi, Does anyone know the inlet diameter (OD) of a PD130 turbo?
  2. PD130 only 118bhp and 250 miles per tank!

Had my car on the rollers (not going to mention any names because their customer service was terrible, not to mention their knowledge in tuning) and it only made 118bhp and 227ft-lbs torque on v-power with added cetane booster, (the car doesn't smoke at all with this fuel mixture and feels a bit...
  3. TheBigGM

Ibiza PD160 Air Intake Fit Leon Mk1 PD130

Hi Guys, I posted this on the Leon forum but have had no responses and have just realised there is a diesel forum!! Sorry to repost. Just to put you in the picture - I've got a 54 plate Mk 1 Seat Leon PD130 TDi. My mate's got a Skoda Fabia vRS PD130 TDi - he's installed a PD160 air...
  4. intake pipe PD130

On Ibiza, do they have an alloy turbo intake pipe? If they do, will it fit a toledo?
  5. SMF and clutch on a PD130

Hi there. Im going to change my clutch as its slipping (remapped PD130 to 177/313lb's) Im going to change the DMF to a SMF and fit a standard clutch.. What SMF is compatable with a Ibiza PD130? Also, is it difficult to do a clutch on a PD130 in a Ibiza? I work in the trade so have...
  6. volvic

PD130 & PD150 Panel Filters - Are They The Same?

Hi, As title says really. Does the PD130 share the same airbox / filter as the PD150? Skoda are only 10mins down the road and want to know if I can order a Fabia VRS filter for my FR+. Cheers!
  7. Engine mods to a 1.9 tdi PD130 BHP Alhambra

Hi, I have a 1.9 tdi - 130 bhp Alhambra. Have done a search and got confused.... can you help. 1) Other then chip tuning is there anything else people suggest to increase the power / refinement / fuel economy of the engine ? ( better air filter ?? / exhaust manifolds ?? ) 2) Are the...
  8. The ideal air intake PD130 or PD160??

Hey guys.... I have a pd100 ibiza, with a stage 1 remap from p-torque. Ive been offered a PD130 intake from a friend but wasn't sure wether its the PD160 i actually need! Does it matter which i have? :) Cheers:D Evo
  9. RossIBIZATDI

Seat Ibiza - PD130 Torque Settings

Hope this is useful.
  10. RossIBIZATDI

Torque Settings - pd130

Hi all, i've printed off all the torque settings for the pd130 from autodata at college. Before I type them all out I just wanted to check whether people would want these? Where should I put them? Thought maybe the faq section. Let me know. Cheers. Ross
  11. PD130 Remapping

hi guys, i'm new to the forum! glad to be on here :D Am thinking of getting an oscarli remap anyone heard of david goddard and motech? Dont know if they are any good. Anyones used them and got good results back? cheers
  12. FR PD130 rear brakes Question....

Can anyone tell me what size/sort of bolt holds on the rear caliper carrier? Changing some discs and pads! Ta :D
  13. benuk

Ibiza 1.9 TDI FR PD130 - bhp/torque graph

Bit of a long shot.. does anyone have a bhp/torque graph for a stock Ibiza FR PD130? cheers :happy:
  14. Ibiza 130 tdi

Mk4 Ibiza PD130 FULL intercooler pipework

Hey Guys. As some of you may know, I've recently gone hybrid and have had a lot of problems. I'm thinking about upgrading ALL my intercooler pipework, even the stuff that's not normally replaced (going from the turbo going down the back of the engine). Does anyone have ETKA and can post...
  15. air121005

TDi boost levels. PD130 max?

After doing a few searches, i am suprised to learn that TDi's run such hich boost, standard ~20-25 Psi / remapped ~ 30 psi:blink: my query is, what is the max boost a PD130 turbo and associated parts will run at regularly / reliably? :shrug:
  16. UncleFester

PD130 and PD150 Pancake pipe

PD130 and PD150 Leon Pancake pipe. Does ANYONE know if these things are the same at either end? I don't care what goes on between them just that the entry and exit are in the same place.
  17. RossIBIZATDI

Has anybody changed their fan belt on PD130??

Hi all, My fanbelt is squeaking when it's cold so I want to change it. I know all you need to do is loosen the tensioner and slip it off and the new one on but it is really tricky to get at. Has anybody else done this? What did they need to remove to get at it?? Also, does anybody know...
  18. How many miles is the pd130 good for

Having changed my original idea from a leon pd130 to an ibiza 130. always loved the leon but recently seeing the examples on here and following threads have been very keen on the mk 4 ibiza mk 4. read all of altech and ibiza 130 tdis lveing the progress beutiful cars theyve got. just wondered...
  19. PD130 - should I fit a larger downpipe?

Hi, I'm driving Ibıza PD130 with Upsulte Remap.(dyno 172hp) Question is,when i chipped my car it was a fully stock. Then i removeD cat,deleteD egr valve. Now i want to make new exhaust system from downpipe. How should i adjust dimensions.Stock pipe is 51mm.I'm planning to make 60mm or 62mm...
  20. CHR15B

Ibiza PD130 Fault Codes

Hey up folks, Met up with Pedy last night to run a scan on his car and see what comes up, I've copied from VAG-COM which fauls have came up. He's noticed sometimes the blowers don't work, the interior light won't come on when the drivers door is opened and also the fuel gauge sometimes...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members