pd130

1. Speed comparison of PD130 and GTi6

Hi all, just out of curiosity if a pug 306 gti6 would be to go up against an Ibiza FR PD130 (on private road of course) what would the outcome be? Whether its standing start or rolling start? Just curious. I know on paper the gti6 is 167bhp, and the FR is 130bhp which is a big difference...
  2. PD130 Pipercross carbon induction kit

Click here Is this similar to the carbonio induction kit and does anyone think its worth the money? Has anyone already got one? or has anyone got a carbonio kit on a diesel?? Whats the sound like? Cheers
  3. Max boost on a PD130

How much boost can the stock internals of a healthy PD130 withstand? For those with aftermarket turbos (like a 17/22) what is a strong but streetable sustained boost setting/value and roughly what BHP value would this be? While this might be old to you I'm blazing a new path on this side of...
  4. PD130 boost pipe PArt no?

Does anyone have a price or the part number for the plastic boost hose that runs along the left side of the engine bay??? you can see it in this pic below ( cheers STONEYFORDNI for the pic) Thanks for the help Regards Adam
  5. devonutopia

Companies which can "tweak" PD130 injectors?

Some of you may have spotted I have a set of pd130 injectors going on Ebay at the moment, and in the for sale section. However, since putting them on I've been thinking of the potential of getting them tweaked myself, rather than selling them complete and using the £££ to put toward the Allard...
  6. HELP with my Ibiza FR PD130, any imput appreciated!

Starting to spend money on my Ibiza FR PD130. and i'm starting from scratch and wanna spend every penny i own. But where to start...:confused: FIRST- need more power so do i get "REVO" or "allards" conversion, wats the difference?? But then comes brakes, exhausts, suspension anything that...
  7. stoneyfordNI

PD130 injectors

does any1 on here know how much BHP they can achieve , taking into account u have as much airflow as u need in and out of the engine , also wat detriments is there to running them on or very close to 100%, just thinking out loud 2night
  8. Fitted Cupra suspension to my PD130!!

I finally got to drive my Ibiza after fitting the Cupra PD160 suspension i got off Devonmikeyboy a few weeks ago :p All i can say is the difference is amazing :D The standard suspension on the PD130 is nowhere near as good as the Cupra. Firstly the car sits slightly lower, so it looks...
  9. Ant FR

Drive buy vid clips of a pd130 with Milltek

There seems to be enough on here with the Milltek exhaust, just wondered if anyone has any drive by vids of the sound of a milltek on the 130 PD ibiza, or even a golf or fabia ( seen the silly idele one on briskoda). Also one with out the Middle box, as thats what i would be loosing as i...
  10. Ant FR

Allards Front mount Vs Forge Front mount for PD130

Just browsing allards stuuf and they list an intercooler for the 130pd at £540, so nearly the same price as the GB forge one at £510. But i have always thought the Forge one looks silly and not really too happy with the way that it mounts on the crash bar. So is the allards one any bigger...
  11. fluffy01016

Remapping PD130 - more torque or BHP??

Not wanting to start another debate about the best remapper around, but more of a general enquiry as to what would be better, torque or BHP. Below are listed the BHP and torque figures for jabba and revo. Jabba offers more BHP but Revo more torque. Assuming the fiqures quoted are true...
  12. Tire life on pd130

I took my alloys off my fr today to paint the calipers red (might not be to some peoples taste) and had a look at what the tyre ware was like after 5250 miles. I was a bit shocked as they almost finished and have got about 1mm left to the guides inbetween the tread. Is this usual or is it...
  13. Ibiza PD130 oil change

My cars nearly done 26k and its been 5k miles since it was serviced, should i have the oil changed every 5k or 10k? Also should i tell the dealer to put in 506.01 spec oil as the car is remapped or should i let them put 505.01 oil in? Is there any difference between the two? Many thanks
  14. pd130 suspension

Hi lads, has anyone fitted Seat Sport Suspension to an ibiza mk4 pd130? Mine is 3 year old and 90k kilometers (about 55k miles) and it's time to change the standard crap. I think Seat Sport suspension used to be Bilstein dampers + eibach springs but it is Sachs dampers now: which one does...
  15. Quarter mile PD130

Me and a couple mates chipped in to buy one of them G-tech pro timer things, there supposedly pretty accurate, i wanted to see how quick my car was on the quarter mile, so i set it all up and did 3 runs: Run 1 - 15.65 @94 mph Run 2 - 15.72 @ 91mph Run 3 - 15.44 @95mph What times has...
  16. PD130 Sport - 312mm Brake

Some pics of the 312mm setup fitted to my car this weekend. I bought the discs, calipers, carriers and pads from golfturbo.com (Ebay auction) for £225. Not the cheapest I know but the supplied brakes are, for all intents and purpose, brand spanking new. From an Audi TT 225 shipped direct...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.