pd160

1. Nath.

ibiza pd160 intake

Before I sell this old ibiza PD160 intake, I just want to make sure it's not going to fit on my new MK2 FR TDI when I collect it next week . Anyone?
  2. induction kit vs green cotton filter + pd160 (advice needed for two cars)

Hey guys, Just looking a bit of advice on what would be the best set up for my Mk4 1.4 ibiza sport (100) and my brothers MK4 1.8 ibiza fr 20vt. Been looking at green panel filters, pipercross induction kits, k&n filters, pd160 intakes and bmc cda kits but just don't know which is best for...
  3. knight85

pd160 intake?

someone on ebay is selling the ibiza cupra tdi intake, both parts (adaptor and hose) for £50 inc postage, however they had it on their polo tdi 9N? i have the pd130 but am looking to get the pd160 intake, was hoping to check that this is the same part... he says it is genuine stealers part...
  4. Pd160 turbo

Hi does anybody know how much a PD160 Turbocharger unit is worth only done 30,000 miles no play in shaft ?????????
  5. PD160 mod

Hi Just spent half an hour and the best £100 i have ever spent on a car fitting the PD160 intake and a green panel filter. The car picks up on acceleration better and there is a satisfying but subtle whoosh when i lift off. Thanks to the people who led me to try it and i would recomend the mod...
  6. danfr

Does Leon FR+ 150 have pd160 intake?

Hope you guys can help Im relatively new to modding but the first thing i want to do to my '55 Leon 150 FR+ is replace the stock panel filter with a green aftermarket and smooth out the air box. Keep it looking stock but get a small step closer to remap in sept. After lots of searches I also...
  7. PD160 Oil

Hi-know this has prob been covered loads, cant find the info anywhere. Just had my 40000 mile service on Cupra PD160.........pretty sure they have put the wrong oil in...can anyone check what PD oil part no. G052167A6 is? and why thay only put 4.2l instead of 5l? thanks
  8. PD 130 remap vs PD160 remap ?

Got a few questions as im on the look out for a cupra tdi... Is there much difference from a standard Cupra TDI & a remapped 130 in terms of performance (not handling). Is there much difference from a remapped cupra tdi & remapped 130 ? I have just sold my remapped fabia vrs by the way...
  9. so i just picked up this pd160...

the tube looks right. the adaptor looks exactly the same as the one ive already got, and definitely doesn't fit the end of the bigger tube. is this the wrong one, or do i need it at all?
  10. quick opinions on those green filters and pd160's please

saw some threads saying the pd160 possibly lowers performance at the bottom end? originally planned getting both these items, has anyone got any more opinions on whether the pd160 gives you more or less 'oomph'? (100bhp 1.9 tdi)
  11. spyke85

PD160 intake problems

After seeing this thread on Briskoda http://www.briskoda.net/forums/fabia/coolant-leak-caused-pd160-air-intake/79228/ Has anyone else had the same problem? Might go tie wrap mine
  12. PD160 Air Intake

Found http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Ibiza-Cupra-PD160-Air-Intake-OE-Part_W0QQitemZ280096579442QQcategoryZ100918QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem If any TDi owners on this site are looking for one.
  13. devonutopia

Cupra PD160 front bushes

I'm going to be ordering myself a complete set of these a.s.a.p. Can anyone help me with a part number as no doubt Mr Seat dealer will want a reg number and mine won't do him much good. :D Also, is it worth me trying anywhere else but the Skoda dealer? Might I have more luck with a GSF or...
  14. PD160 Airbox for FR

Who sells these so I can do a swap from my PD130 airbox. Need to start modding now and this is as good a place as any to start is it not? Cheers
  15. Pd160 Air Intake

I am new on here and i have tracked down a couple of previous threads regarding the pd 160 air intake. Got the Part numbers off them 6LL129621 adapter 6LL129618 hose But where do i buy them from i am based near manchester and would love to go buy them tomorrow. (maybe a panel filter...
  16. Anyone worked their exhaust on PD150 or PD160? result?

Anyone with experience with exhaust work combined with remap on Cupra TDI's?? What results in power increase??? Sound?? Think about putting a 2,5Inch pipe on my Ibiza Cupra TDI before remap!!!
  17. PD160 intake pipe?

can these be fitted to the leon TDI's done a search but couldnt find what i was looking for any help??? cheers Dean :seatgod:
  18. Fuel Cost no object; which Cupra would you buy? PD160 or 180?

As above. I leaning more towards the PD160 as I've read a few reviews that despite being a diesel its still the lighter and better car. I know this could open up a whole debate but what I really want to know is that as running costs aren't really that important does the PD160 justify the...
  19. Ibiza Evo 2

PD130 vs PD160 injectors

If i look in ETOS for the partnumbers then they are both the same. But now my tuner claims that the PD160 has different injectors. It's hard to get my ibiza FR tdi over 200hp even with all my mods and this doesn't seem right to me:shrug: . What do you guys think about it...are they the same...
  20. Tom B

PD160 buzzing at 2500rpm

I took the Cupra out today and discovered it has a horrible rattle/buzzing noise coming from the engine bay at 2500rpm. To me it sounds like when you have a serious boost leak, although as far as I can see, all the FMIC pipes are on and secured fine. Anyone else had this? Any ideas before I...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise