pd160

1. Anyone used a tunigbox with a PD160?

Hi all, just picked up my new Ibia Cupra TDI which is great - but the lag is mental compared to the wife's Fabia vRS. I used to have an analogue tuning box on my old MKIV Golf 130 which didn't seem to do a lot apart from smoothing out the low down torque and making the car feel slower :(...
  2. Klang J

PD160 & Cupra Intake - are they the same size

the tubing to the gril to airbox are they the same size on these 2 cars
  3. Remapped Cupra PD160 vs remapped1.8T

Hi all had an interesting time last night, had the opportunity to go up against a Revo'd Cupra PD160 in my APR remapped 1.8T. To say there was nowt in it is an understatement kneck and kneck upto 120mph (private roads of course...) tried this twice rsult the same, very impressed by the derv.
  4. PD160 Intake on FR

Is there any easy way of checking if my car has a PD160 air intake? (other than checking part numbers etc) I would just like to check that the previous owner hasn't already put one on before I buy one. Cheers
  5. Grey Fox

Full Milltek system on PD160 - worth it ?

Getting a bit bored with my Revo'd Cupra tdi, I was contemplating having the Cat Back Milltek installed as I loved it on my Mk3, however Powerstation informed me that I would only benefit from the Sports Cat. Is this true and if so what real world benefits will I gain on a Diesel or shall I...
  6. PD160 intake and green filter.

Does the PD160 intake and green filter make a difference? Or would I be better of putting the £80 towards something else? I plan to get the car remapped. Any help much appreciated. Edit: It's a PD130
  7. DanDiesel

pd160 cupra exhaust

i've been told that the pd160s exhaust with the chrome tail pipe should fit on my car as a direct replacement. Mine is the pd130 sport. apparently the mountings underneath the car are the same diameter, meaning the bore of the exhaust is the same (possibly?). if it does fit, then will it make...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.