seat ibiza sc 2015

1. I just bought a Cupra !

Hello forum ! Just bought an Ibiza Cupra 1.4 2014-15, 82k (km) on the clock and the car is brand new ..one previous owner .. I made a full check at the official dealer and all good .. my question is : I've read all kind of nightmare stories about the twin charged 1.4 like it was made from...
  2. Just bought an Ibiza Cupra!

Hello forum ! Just bought an Ibiza Cupra 1.4 2014-15, 82k (km) on the clock and the car is brand new ..one previous owner .. I made a full check at the official dealer and all good .. my question is : I've read all kind of nightmare stories about the twin charged 1.4 like it was made from...
  3. I bought a Cupra !

4. Reverse light change, now in limp mode!

Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post! I have a 2015 Seat Ibiza SC I Tech 1.2tsi. I've had the car from new. Last night while parking I noticed my reversing light flickering, to which it then went out completely, I was still in reverse of course! I took the bulb out today to check what...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.