tdi150

1. should i buy the tdi150?

hey guys, i went to have a look at a 54reg leon cupra tdi150 today, i was very im pressed with the car, it was "pokey" and handled well too. the car has covered 39k with full service history.Bodywork is fantastic and the interior is unmarked,the dealer wanted £7995 but i managed to get him down...
  2. Size of Brakes - Leon FR TDI150 (54) 2005

As above guys do all the FR TDI 150 have 288mm front discs??? Just i called seat up today and passed them over my car details and they said they have listed 256mm Dave
  3. questions about tdi150 chips

hi all ive got the leon fr tdi 150 im thinking about chipping it but have heard mixed reviews.whats the best chip to put on the car and are the 150's known the wreck cam shafts once chipped also because of the extra boost will i need new boost and intercooler pipes
  4. TDi150 vs 225R Buying advice

hi all - apart from a bit of nosing around in your archives, I'm new to this forum & hoping to get a bit of advice. Hope this is posted in the right area! I'm thinking of getting a Mk1 Leon Cupra of some sort....just not sure which one yet! Its mainly going to be used as a commuter / long...
  5. MarkWales

My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

thought I should make a start before the modding bug takes over too much and my leon becomes unrecognisable as I bought it Engine Bay: Prospeed Cat Back Exhaust system with DE CATCarbonio Cold Air Intake Millers DPS4 / ECO MAX New Pancake Pipe New Boost pipe from EGR New n/s lower...
  6. Funkyfin2000

Shoft Shift for a TDI150?

Hi All, Which shoft shifter is usable for a TDI Leon mk1 150?? Fancy one as i use to it no my Cupra R but note that Forge's doesn't work for the 1.9tdi! Any ideas? Rich
  7. CHANGING FROM V5 petrol to TDI150 advice needed

Hello everybody, i would like some advice, i have a TOLEDO v5 at the moment, i would like to convert to 150 tdi from a toledo tdi. If i took the engine and engine wiring loom+ECU from the toledo, would the ecu plug into the original loom that controlls the inside etc. So if i bolted the...
  8. zan

Cupra(180) or tdi(150) ? ?

Hi every1. Just though id ask for your opinion here. I'm currently a student but have saved up a few pennies and can now afford a newer Leon. I am looking to buy either a 04 cupra(180) or an 04 tdi(150).The problem is I start college again in september and I am a bit worried about running costs...
  9. Leeboy22001

New FR+ TDI150 broke down!

Yup, my brand new, 400 mile FR+ 150TDI just stopped working this morning! drove to end of road, was waiting at traffic lights and the engine just stopped dead! couldn't start it again, engine turned but wouldn't start. Called seat mobility, AA turned up 15 minutes later, couldn't get it to work...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.