thread

1. CupraR_Lad

Wayne's Platinum Grey Cupra R Project Thread

Platinum LCR Photoshoot Hes are quite a few pics i took the other weekend of my LCR! Hope you all like! :p Sorry for so meny,just couldn't work out which i liked best!!! :clap::clap:
  2. gav_FR

gav_FR's MkI Leon FR TDI - Black with a touch of red - Change of wheels?

I thought it was about time to start a thread on my car, so here we go... The list of mods so far is: Fabia rear wiper Beesting aerial SCN stickers in rear quarter windows :D Re-badged rear end Updates: Mufflerectomy Black side repeaters Cupra R splitter Kenwood KDC-W7544U...
  3. Cupra Ross

Ross's Ovni Leon Cupra.

Hello all, and long time no see! Its been a while since I've owned a Leon so I haven't been around much. I picked this beauty up today and fell in love with the 20VT Leon all over again :D 05 April 09: N249 Bypass done, see post 60 here...
  4. james.l

James' Ibiza FR

Realised that i actually had 2 readers ride threads :confused: So i have decided to consolidate the 2 by deleting the old... And creating a new :D I have had the car for about 18months now, and haven't really got round to creating a readers ride thread. So here is what she looked like when...
  5. Chriswaite130

Another 160 air intake thread...

Hi all, A while ago it was mentioned in a thread that someone was getting a 160 air intake after getting a panel filter and remap, and someone said that it might reduce power?? Because i have a green cotton panel filter and remap and now want a 160 intake too, but not if it will take...
  6. James_LCR

Platinum LCR - Project 'OEM +' Thread - Castle Combe Action Day Pics added

I picked up my 54 plate LCR with 40,000 miles on the clock back in August last year. I had, had more than enough with my old Polo GTi with the gearbox going whist looking at new cars. Since then its had 2 more re-builds from the new owners...Great looking cars, crap gearboxes tho. The...
  7. 1.9...stefan

Stefan's TDI toledo... NEW CAR PICS

My toledo, doesnt need the big intro that was here.... purchased 5th november 2008.. first post updated 26th august 2009 so first mod was a full interior, minus door cards out of a 05 leon fr... this was done on the second day of ownership Secondly i decided to tint my rear lights, i was...
  8. Yet another "how much is my car worth" thread :-)

Hi folks - could any of you kind people give me a ball park figure as to how much my car is worth?:happy::help: 2004 Leon Cupra R 225 Black 29 000 miles 3 owners Tax July 09 Mot June 09 FSH Usual Cupra R spec Mods wise its got Forge 007 dv, green panel filter, Milltek cat back...
  9. jonisginger

jonisginger's Leon 1.6 S mod thread.

Okkk...well firstly sorry for the extreme shooping, I love GIMP. My car's in EXTREME BLUE, the really deep rich blue :D. Right well I got my car about 2 months ago, 01 MK1 Leon, nice condition, drives well etc. Enough boring stuff. So I have some plans now and I've done two things so far so...
  10. olethalb

olethalb's fiddling thread mk3 ibiza cupra

well i've had it a couple of months and done a few bits to it now so going to do a lame attempt of a progress thread.... 2 days after i bought it, bog standard bar the front bump strip had been painted off yellow. apologies for the pics, they're not the best and were all taken on my phone...
  11. M87NER

Cannot view peoples comments or post im my thread?

Hi, Can someone tell me why i cannot post in my thread or view the last post that some one wrote? if i try to reply in my thread i get ' Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired. ' :confused: Thanks
  12. TDI Panel filters.. Not the usual thread

Saw a caddy the other day with a pd130 conversion, car was imaculate... Though i noticed he wasnt running any air filter at all... It was literally the inlet manifold... with the plastic inlet pipe on, just hanging in the engine bay with the standard sensor on the end. It sounded apsolutely...
  13. andycupra

internet explorer crashes when i open this thread?

when i open this thread, after a few seconds internet exporer crashes. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188724 (however i can stop this by pressing the red cross / stop button on IE) i have now confirmed it happens on another thread started by the same person...
  14. m0rk

Automatic Thread Tagging test

Nothing to see here... but it works
  15. Nath.

What no how do I change the time thread ?

I can't believe it, where have all the "how do you change the clock on a mk4" threads gone ? Are we all using the search like good boys and girls ?
  16. sirjimalot

1.4 Ibiza Write-Off to Slightly Different Cupra Build

Hello, Im back in the SEAT game again, not another cupra but by first SEAT and my first car. Ive done a huge circle and now im back where i started, and i feel better than ever. Right so i was driving an Audi A2 for a few months after passing my test at 17, here it is: Pimpin... So...
  17. danmay

The 1.2 Appreciation Thread

seeing as us 1.2 owners are massively outnumbered by all these dervs and big engine cars i thought it only right to start a thread with pics of our 1.2's as a reference/inspiration for other 1.2 owners both existing and new! ooh, and note what your favorite mod is so far too! how noble of...
  18. G12MO X

My New BIG TURBO Thread

Well my old backdraft kit is now removed and my new Jabba kit is being fitted Here are the pictures of my new Owen/Garrett hybrid turbo, Hoping for 440+ Running 2 bar of boost, Work has started
  19. cus

Resistors Thread..

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. But i was thinking that people can list the different resistors used for mods on their car . e.g. n112 valve n249 valve carbon canistor pictures would also be pretty good. I guess this will stop a lot of threads asking about resistors and...
  20. Chrisdaman

An Engine Bay Thread

righto, there are a few mint engine bays around, old and new, so whatever it is post up pics of your engine bay, nothing else, no car pic whoring, just the engine :D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise