thread

1. Another head unit thread guys

Hello all, I'm the proud new owner of a mk3 ibiza (non cupra I'm afraid :cry:), I've been lurking around here for about a week now, finally decided to join up since I've been on here so much. Sad to say that I've got yet another question regarding our lovely centre console. I've been...
  2. ian_cupra's progression thread - track time

Right then guys, about time i put everything in one place :) Here it was, a week after i bought it
  3. stani540

Stani's Imperial Blue Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Right well bought my cupra 2 weeks ago and thought id start a progres thread! here it is as i got it. Here is the spec: Revo Stage 1 Bilstein Shocks Lowered 30mm on Eibach Springs Cat Back Milltek Exhaust System Boost Gauge so the project began and i got a civic...
  4. westoncraig

custom sub enclosure progress thread

im going to be making a few custom stealth sub enclosures this month guys, i will produce the first and fit in my car, will then post pictures. they will look similar to this, but a little more flush. im going to make a few different ones, all similar to the above but one will...
  5. PhilW

PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

Spec List Engine Garret GT3071 0.63 A/R, T3 hotside and 3" V-Band housing Revo Stage 3 Walbro 255lph in line pump and wiring/relay setup 630cc Siemens injectors with fuel rail spacers and 3 bar fpr S3 in tank fuel pump and modified ibiza float Scat rods JE pistons (standard bore) RS...
  6. The official Leon2 Front grill thread...

Im on the hunt for a decent one.. i know there are lots out there but they either stick out too far, sink in far, or have the wrong type of honeycomb which doesnt match the bottom... i think i found one which is suitable... what you reckon? link : foreign link ...
  7. One thread per car in the Readers' Rides forum, please.

As per title, you know it makes sense.:cartman: (New threads about the same car will be merged into the earliest thread. )
  8. Cuprar210,djm:Progress Thread- Update, now with remap.

The first pics of my LCR from dealers forecourt....bought it for 8250 Oh, and heres the car i sold to buy the Leon Anyway have alook and let me know what you think. I'm loving her everyday i get to drive her. Just got to smarten a few bits up and she'll be perfect...
  9. Cheap Modification thread

Hi All I have recently seen a thread that lists all cheap mods that people have done but I cant find it. I have done a search but not sure there it is. Anyone know where it is? Cheers in advance, Alex
  10. Following on from DAVE FR PD130's thread.

i've just read through his paint restoration thread.....from the pictures i am very impressed! I have a question or two though, so thought rather than spoil his thread....i'd start a new one. Firstly, my car is a yellow 02' plate LCR...the paintwork has faded in places, this fading is...
  11. Roelích

ANOTHER coilovers thread

Hello, Hope you're all well. Anyway, coilovers. Want to spend about £500. Want damping adjustability as well as ride height adjustability. Handling is the name of the game, but I also want the ability to deck it to teh flo' when she's being a show car *****. Seen some FK's which...
  12. jake

respray an modding thread nearly done

hey guys, i am going to be changing the colour of my car, aswell as fettling with it here it is in its current guise: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/cuprajake/DSC01910.jpg here is my vision: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/cuprajake/jakesvision.jpg parts ordered: r32...
  13. 1.8T manifold thread on Vortex.. some different options I've never seen before

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3636930 A varied collection of tinternet harvested 1.8T manifolds one guy is posting up for general consumption. Some good some bad. some simply f_ugly :D enjoy
  14. Nath.

spelling on a thread title (again)

can a kind admin please correct my spelling of "BOEING" in this thread title http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154228 thanks
  15. Q&A Thread

Thought I'd start this thread with the aim of expanding my knowledge a little (would be great if a mod pins it ;)) Anyway, as some are aware, I'm not the most technically minded person in the world when it comes to cars and engines etc. Although some of the stuff may be irelevant to me and my...
  16. craig87

Stripped thread in rear wheel bolt hole

Right me being stupid ive dethreaded what the bolt locks in to on the rear wheel!! Does anyone have a part number for what i need to replace as i dont know what its caled or how much its guna cost!! Does the rear have a hub that has a thread and the bolts go into this??? HELP!
  17. Cheap LCR TYRE prices - Ignore the last thread I posted!

Hi, after doing some research on prices for LCR tyres I thought I would post a few prices that I have found. The website I used to search was www.camskill.co.uk and all tyres are 225/40 R18's with at least a 'W' speed rating. Diamondback 968 £41.00 Enduro 916 £36.00 Federal...
  18. GT3071R ibiza build thread

Right then boys and girls, so it started with a quick turbo change to a k03s which soon became a k04 conversion. i then saw the garrett light and went for the gt28rs. that when bang so im now on route to '1.9 20vt GT3071R' i picked up an audi tt engine with 15,000 miles and pulled it apart to...
  19. Searching for thread: Secondary air intake fix??

Hi all, Ive been searchin and searchin, but i cannot find a thread i saw a few weeks ago that had nice colour pics that someone posted when they did DIY replacement/fix of their secondary air intake pump. My engine management light keeps coming back on 50 miles or so after i reset it. My...
  20. Stuart 528

For sale thread deleted?

Hi, had a for sale thread of mine deleted earlier, it was for a mk3 stealth shelf. In the automated message it said the reason was 'see rules'. Ive read the rules and cant see anything I did wrong, so what was the reason?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.