£137. ...year 1 service leon ft+tdi?

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Not too bad but should be about 30 quid less, there only changing the oil and then the air filter, should be about £90 plus vat at a decent non dealer garage, check the garages on here.

Deleted member 74601

The air filter is only done every 20k by the garages, basically all a 10k service is, is an oil change.

LeonES

Jun 7, 2011
Will, had our CR170's first service done at Pulman SEAT Sunderland in November for £119 inc VAT. Receipt states 'Oil filter, Oil change (Castrol Professional) and sump plug', very pleased with their attitude towards customers too.

Deleted member 74601

What? I paid £184 for service including all my filters

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

That's cheap, SEAT will charge £249 for that service on their 'It's Fixed' plan.

Deleted member 74601

Thats the major service price. Minor is £129 IIRC, which also gives you the years free roadside assistance.

Sorry, I was referring to the post by nerayan, saying he had all of his filters changed. The major service at £249 is the only service that changes all of the filters :) The minor only changes the Oil and Pollen Filters IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:

willisthm

Aug 13, 2005
Sunderland
Will, had our CR170's first service done at Pulman SEAT Sunderland in November for £119 inc VAT. Receipt states 'Oil filter, Oil change (Castrol Professional) and sump plug', very pleased with their attitude towards customers too.
Its Pulman Sunderland who quoted me the price. Did yours include breakdown recovery?

LeonES

Jun 7, 2011
Its Pulman Sunderland who quoted me the price. Did yours include breakdown recovery?

Not sure Will, my wife took the car in and she says there were signs up saying 1 year breakdown cover with SEAT service, but we never got any paperwork to confirm, nor does it say anything on the receipt. It doesn't bother me though as you get 2 years cover from SEAT UK when you buy the car new anyway.

willisthm

Aug 13, 2005
Sunderland
Not sure Will, my wife took the car in and she says there were signs up saying 1 year breakdown cover with SEAT service, but we never got any paperwork to confirm, nor does it say anything on the receipt. It doesn't bother me though as you get 2 years cover from SEAT UK when you buy the car new anyway.

Cheers mate. Mine is a 2011 September car so does that mean am covered for two years from this point?

LeonES

Jun 7, 2011
Cheers mate. Mine is a 2011 September car so does that mean am covered for two years from this point?

Sure does bud, here's a screenshot from the 2011 brochure:

Capture.jpg

:D

LeonES

Jun 7, 2011
Cheers again mate. Am cancelling my breakdown cover I previously had on my Qashqai. You just saved me £9 per month. Thanks.:clap:

You're welcome, let me know if you want any VCDS tweaks done, I'm just up the road from you, piss easy to meet up :thumbup: