Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

£35 million and only Ibiza will do!quality

Discussion in 'Ibiza' started by Armitageshanks, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Armitageshanks

Armitageshanks Active Member

If you have'nt read it already, the scottish euromillion winner prefers our very own Ibiza over a Bentley. I see where she's comming from tho, because if i won the lotto i know iwould gofor the top range small everymans car myself as im not a flashy, flashy type. e.g at age 37 i got my very own mobile two weeks ago on a pay as you go basis and still can;t be asked to get credit yet.

2. si-mate

si-mate Jai Ho or Jay Ho?

Funny you say that as I watched that this morning and was already dreaming about which supercars would fill my garage :lol:

3. Tom B

Tom B Active Member

Yeah if it was me at that press conference, I'd be telling them about the 911 I had just put a deposit on! :D

I see her point though, even though you have £35 million in the bank, a supercar isn't the only car you can own. I'm glad to see she's staying realistic.

4. sssstew

sssstew Editing your spelling

wonder what model she will go for.

5. si-mate

si-mate Jai Ho or Jay Ho?

and of course us petrol heads forget that for a lot of people a car is just a way of getting about.