£70 hid xenon kit, your thoughts??

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
I would only recommend 5k H7R HIDS4U kits

I've had bad experiences with cheaper kits, the H7R bulbs made by HIDS4U are 10x better than any other H7R bulb made by others

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
let me get my FR next weekend and I'll put the Philips Vision 100% + bulbs in and let you know how they go.

Pheo

Sep 11, 2009
Is it a non-xenon car at the moment? If so, the kit is probably not road legal IIRC due to not having self levelling headlight units... I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I wouldnt do it, i know its tempting but IMO your better off just uprating your bulbs, as the kit will be illegal on your car and from the ones i have seen on the way to work recently unless your very lucky dazzle everyone in front or driving towards you.
;)

bevanoli

Jul 21, 2010
I bought leon hid lights from eBay.. Yes they are amazing but are illegal and they kept on going wrong! I've had to buy halfords best lights to put them in, I cant find the Phillips ones, where do I get them from?

tinky

Apr 13, 2010
Go for osram nightbreaker plus. Highly recommend them. Had Philips xtreme before, osram wins hands down. Not white white, but much whiter than standard bulbs and light is just amazing, road markings seem to glow.
Wouldn't go for hid kits, as they are illegal. Any accident and you are uninsured driver.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

sniperftw

They are not illegal yet actually guys! :) just wait a little bit and they will be...... i think they're defo worth it, i've got 10k's ! :)

sniperftw

oh then my mistake ! :D doesnt mean i wont fit them! :) you get a warning by the police before you get done for them! And i aint had a warning yet! :D Increases the presence of the car 10fold ! :)

tinky

Apr 13, 2010
And 10fold increase in blinding oncoming traffic. A no no from me. Just use osram I mentioned before, not as good as hid, but legal, don't blind people and more than adequate.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.