1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

034 Motorsport K04 manifold - Review of Cracked one

Discussion in 'Badger5' started by ibizacupra, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INA

INA Garrett Super STAR!

Because I want YOU/everyone to deal with me. Gets the signal across right away.

2. ibizacupra

ibizacupra Jack-RIP my little Friend
    Forum Sponsor

Issam.. your words below:
    What a complete LIE
    You cannot help yourself can you?

Manifold was sold BY YOU, to Carl! LMAO, can you not even remember this?
    Manifold was then bought by Welly..
    fitted, ran well made great power then failed.

My contact with 034 was after the failure to try and get a straight answer which was not forthcoming from you. Get your facts right.

I Have hurt this product yes
    WHY?
    Because its not worthy of being sold in the condition its in and customers will be hurt because of it. Cease it now.. and start over with something which is of merchantable quality.

Lets not forget there was not one mention of a recast in another material until I kicked this off.
    I do not think this would have occured had I not escellated it to a position where it could not be ignored.

Ask yourself one simple question.. What the hell have I got to gain over this?
    Nothing, but grief and joyous email exchanges with you behind the scenes as well as here. I dont have time for it.

I will cease this now. Neither of us will agree on this, and those involved know exactly what the score is & who here is telling the truth, and I hope others can see what the truth is and who's saying it.

CLARIFY another point.. Thread was locked to stop this running away into a slagging thread, whilst I thought 034 were going to respond. They did not, and a couple of weeks has since passed. Fresh information received today, of a previous failure, which you and 034 knew about, is why I reopened the thread... as this was catagorically said to be Wellys was the first and ONLY failure.. which I now know with facts, pictures and email chain, is not the case. :no:

You say you will stand by customers: Good
    They will however be out of pocket of course for fitment costs regardless

3. ibizacupra

Forum Sponsor

I must have missed that... :lol:

4. INA

INA Garrett Super STAR!

It would not have run away to begin with had you not shown some professional courtesy!

I am not going to bother replying to the rest as that is just going to ensue a reply from you and then from me etc ect so I am cut this short and straight to the point. Those customers which have been affected , I will happily support them.

If anyone reading this wants to test a coated manifold then send me an email and I will have you taken care of.
    Thank You.

5. westallc

westallc Active Member

sam i dealt with you the first time when the first mannifold cracked i then had to pay for the replacement to be shipped to me and then repay for the new one to be fitted again and then when i removed the engine the second one was the same at that point i gave up and couldnt be arsed to do it all over again and loose even more money so i just left it off and said to myself you live and learn

that is my experience with you sam

i hope you see from my point of view just why im a little annoyed with this whole mannifold issues

anyways you learn from experience and good luck in the future with ina im sure you will bring some innovative products to market

if you wish to send me a k03 coated mannifold im more than willing to test it ;-)

#65 westallc, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  6. INA

INA Garrett Super STAR!

K03 or K04?

7. westallc

westallc Active Member

8. INA

INA Garrett Super STAR!

email me

9. ibizacupra

Forum Sponsor

Issam, you are neither Professional nor Courtious. you have lied.

...and of course you wont reply, where I can prove you post lies and misinformation as I have shown just a few posts above.

Below is the "other" cracked K04 manifold, coated you will notice, that you still claim has never happened.
    [​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

I will close this thread now, its run its course.

Those who contemplate using these 034, INA supplied K04 manifolds will do so with eye's wide open hopefully with the benefit now of seeing the replies and inaccuracies and contradictions...

You cant say you have'nt been informed. I hope those guys with them dont go through the hassle Welly has.

INA: You say publically you will take care of these customers. Its for you to back that up with action and reliable product. Its on the record here now.

10. ibizacupra

Forum Sponsor

dannylad: hoping your coated manifold does'nt go the same way as this also coated US customer manifold

Good luck. Hope yours holds out and is reliable for you.

[​IMG]

#70 ibizacupra, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  11. RobDon

RobDon Pro Detailer

That is a HUGE crack - wow! Are they made of chocolate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.