09G Gearbox shift problem on kickdown

Sinkezg

Mar 30, 2018
Zagreb
Hi guys,

I have a Leon 2007 2.0FSI with automatic 09G gearbox.
I'm so pissed off with this issue, trying to fix it last 6 months, but don't have any more idea what to check next, so I desperately need your help :cry:.

Problem story:
gearbox is shifting fine and normal from 1-6 gear or between PRNDS modes, there is no glitches or shake in any kind of mode when driving it in urban locations (0-100kmh). I have a problem with a maximum speed and kickdown. I barely reach 140km/h in 4. gear and it wont shift me to the 5. gear even I'm on around 6000rpm. When I release a pedal a bit it shifts to 6. gear, but stays on same speed and can't accelerate anymore. I've also tried to shift it manually, but even then maximum speed is around 140-150kmh with a fuel consumption around 16L/100km. :(
Also, when I'm driving longer in 4. gear at 140kmh oil inside the gearbox reach a temperature around 140°C and car shifts to safe mode.

What I did already:
There is no errors on VAGCOM or any other diagnostic tool I tried.
First, I got an information that this is not caused by bad gearbox, that the most likely my injectors, compression, or something on the engine is a problem. I've checked every single part of the engine, exhaust, intake and removed the EGR ventil also.
Yesterday I've also changed the gearbox oil once again and oil filter, cleaned everything I could reach without removing complete gearbox but nothing...again.

Any one of you had the same issue or has any experience with? What could I check or replace next?

Thanks a lot!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.