1.4TSI 1/4 Mile leaderboard

lucifer666

Dec 17, 2006
Cardiff
I will race you! Best time i ever had was standard with revo stage 1, subsequently with lightweight wheels and performance tyres, intercooler, itg, decat exhaust i only got 14.1. Those tyres were not good unless warmed up which is my excuse. Plus another massive point is revos new map was detuned and thats proven when you look at the leaderboard, the top times were with early mapping. This just shows how much APR have taken leaps foreward with this car. Im making the transition at some point or a custom map for my hybrd should apr not release their one. I will have you though.....all in good fun of course

Aug 3, 2011
I think its just superior driving skill haha, Got to do another 1/4 miI ame day this year and get some track tyres on the worn road tyres I had on struggled to grip ! And the weather with a huge headwind will have slowed me down as well, So I should be able to take some more 1000ths off that time !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You did really Well mate but a 1/4mile in these dsgs is peasy, no real driver skill required. Sticky tyres and no headwind should make for a good time.

Lucifer, can't wait to see yours do a 1/4 in 11s and then blow up on the finish line! I jest, i am looking forward to it though

Jay

Deleted member 49882

looked to me in the video that the polo got a better launch of the line than the TSR Cupra. I kind of suspect if both had exact same launch there would be negliable difference. so, the skill here was getting the launch right (unless launch control is available for use).

CraigJack

Sep 10, 2012
image.jpg

Crail yesterday my best was a 14.56, just couldn't get the car off the line every time I had a crap reaction because you hit the loud pedal and the car goes ummm ok let's gooooo...... Now! :rofl:

H17YD_L

That's a good time mate! Most of the tuned Ibiza's at Santa pod were only getting around 14 secs

jct 1991

You'll have to get the confirmation up thats a good time, what mods is he running ?

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
I personally will only be adding UK registered drag strips onto the leaderboard.

What turbo are you going to be running Lucifer? I might take mine on the strip first just to give you a harder target lol

lucifer666

Dec 17, 2006
Cardiff
Loba, although I may regret that decision as I think the actual cast case of the turbo is floored where the oil feed and coolant feed enter. My old turbo has a crack between the two parts internally, happened to ibizaracebrake with his, even an expert turbo builder missed it. May be earlier models as I seem to recall quite a few early fails, not any since then

seatgr

You'll have to get the confirmation up thats a good time, what mods is he running ?

Filter,full exhaust , intercooler ,w.g. ,water methanol , software custom Svs greece
tire toyo R1R

18m 2,194
201m 8,733
402m 13,376

lucifer666

Dec 17, 2006
Cardiff
I personally will only be adding UK registered drag strips onto the leaderboard.

What turbo are you going to be running Lucifer? I might take mine on the strip first just to give you a harder target lol

I was expecting nothing less. Hope you decide to keep her for a few months to set some blistering times. Its the least you deserve after all your work. Decided to go all out on this car now because I have come this far.

Think I have that low speed knock, only noticeable in car park kind of speed when turning sharply, had that since day 1 though

jct 1991

Anybody challenging for the top spot anytime soon ??? getting altitude sickness being at the top im going to GTI International on the 6th and 7th im on the strip all day saturday if anybody fancies a go haha

Also i hope this is quoted back to me when somebody tops me haha i defiantly deserve it for being an arse hole haha:)

hope to see some of the guys from on here there !

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
Anybody challenging for the top spot anytime soon ??? getting altitude sickness being at the top im going to GTI International on the 6th and 7th im on the strip all day saturday if anybody fancies a go haha

Also i hope this is quoted back to me when somebody tops me haha i defiantly deserve it for being an arse hole haha:)

hope to see some of the guys from on here there !
If the track is wet, no one runs - it's a proper drag strip not an old runway.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.