1.4TSI induction kit

Bradcupramk5

I wanted to buy an induction kit for my 2010 ibiza cupra but didn't want to spend £200 on the kit forge make so a friend who makes induction kits made me a custom one and it's awesome. It performs great and the car seems to run smoother than it did when I had the pipeacross replacement filter, I have a forge bov too and that didn't sound great before but now it sounds amazing. If your looking to get any type of induction kit for the 1.4tsi this has to be it. It will cost around £100 and if your interested CALL MATT ON 07976 469664 and if anyone wants a picture leave me your email and ill send you a picture of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Hey mate I'd be interested as I'm in the same boat don't want to have to spend £200-300 on induction(not till i start going to remaps anyway). How much did it cost and have you got a photobucket account or something like that as to see what it looks like

Bradcupramk5

The full kit is £100 including a filter like mine, but I don have means of putting a photo on here but if you give me your email or number I can send you a picture of mine if you like.

Bradcupramk5

Get hold of him anyway and send him a picture and he'll work around it, seriously the guys good if it's possible he'll do it.

Bradcupramk5

You can send me the picture via email and ill forward it onto him via text, then you can just text him and let him know it's you about the induction kit an which car. [email protected]

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Hi brad here's the pic incase you didn't get it on the email

IMAG0104_zps197175bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bradcupramk5

Need a better picture mate from further back so you can see the full engine bay mate

Bradcupramk5

Yeah that'll do I've sent it him just give him a text an let him know it's you about that picture I sent him

Aug 3, 2011
Thats just a universal filter no?

Or am I being daft?!

Isnt that just guna suck in hot air from the engien bay, theres no cold air feed.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.