1.4TSI induction kit

Bradcupramk5

The pictures on here arnt of the kit available there pictures of the guy who is asking about getting one an that's the one he currently has on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Figo

CAR BUILDER SOLUTIONS.

Used their ITG / CBS Style carbon boxes on the MG's for track etc. would get you a setup for about £60 and they are very high quality. Kit car style rather than paying for a branded sticker.

Figo

I cant post links until i reach a higher post count :lol:

google car builder solutions and go to the CBS website

Pyrres

Ibiza Cupra -14
May 2, 2014
Finland
Do these filters make any difference to performance to none remapped Cupra's/Boc's?

No, no they dont. They make the sound better but dont filter as much as the stock one (at least most of them) and many times take in hotter air than stock air filter so they actually can limit cars power, especially in hot summerdays.

Chris.griz

Sep 2, 2012
Canterbury
What sort of air intake have people put on their boc with battery's in the front? Looking to get one, but don't really want to spend £170 for itg

Stevo1725

Sep 12, 2013
Bradford
hi would anyone know if the kit chris has just linked would be any good on a 1.2 FR or is it
like the ITG kit and only really for the 1.4`s? thanks

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
just sold my 300 quid itg induction kit... put the stock box back on...

difference is the stock box seems alot more responsive than the itg :/

it does not make the sound it used to make with the itg but not that bothered about that now...

so yea noticed it better with the stock box in place.. no change in power etc etc... waste of money imo unless mapped but not even sure if that is right hmm

SM02MCK

Jan 16, 2014
Fraserburgh Scotland
I just kept the std box and bought the replacement filter rather than an induction kit so I didn't have to run any ducting to the filter for the cold air. Did think about gettin an induction kit but if you guys are saying its not worth the money then i won't bother

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise