10 years difference

crint

May 24, 2018
Just replaced my ageing 55 Reg Skoda Fabia VRS which I had owned for 6 years had done 151k miles, with a 15 Reg MK3 SEAT Leon 2.0 TDI CR FR 184 that's only done 37k miles. Only had it for 2 days, but what a car!

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the SEAT family, hope you enjoy the new car and when you have enough posts please put up some pics for us to admire.

What Color is it and how does it compare to the skoda

crint

May 24, 2018
A few things of note compared to the Skoda - it seems much more solid, better built, feels safer. Its a world apart really.
Brakes are amazing in comparison, much quieter cabin. Its smooth and easy to drive on my journey to work (28 miles country A road and Motorway) in normal mode - returning 60-70mpg this past couple of days. But had a blast round the winding roads and hills near home in sports mode and it was just excellent. Acceleration feels fantastic, turning into corners - it sticks to the road. Love the red led's that come on in Sports mode. Seats are very comfortable - again compared to the Skoda. Love the "CAR" display telling you all the stats and lots of the other gadgets. Steering wheel is great, and the feel of the steering especially in sports mode is brilliant. Huge deep boot.
Great to have DAB for 6 music and cricket on 5 Live SpXtra.

Its the light metallic blue colour - i really like the colour as well after having a black skoda for 6 years, and a black focus for 4 years before.

Deleted member 103408

I think we should send this to SEAT to use in there advertising... Very happy you like the car so much and i have to agree the car handles very well, you will often see "Wolf in Sheep's clothing" and "Q car" which is the joy of these motors, along with the fact that it can be a comfy family run around and then turn into a racer.

Enjoy and look forward to the pics.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That looks like a start to a nice review lol

Welcome and congrats on the new car! The 184 is a pretty quick car indeed! That's quite low mileage indeed!

You got any plans for it in the future?

You could always pop over to Donington in July (click image in my sig) for our national meet and see what's available on other cars lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.