110 TDI Turbo + Injectors

G223

Dec 6, 2007
Hi there, ill start at the beging:

The cars a 2003 Toledo 110 TDI (ASV engine code)
Its got, a green panel filter, the EGR blocked off and a high flowing de-cat, its got a tuning box (not the resistor in a box one but the one that works)

Buut the turbo is on its way out :(
Im trying to decide whats the best thing to do, at the minute Im thinking that If I changed the turbo to a PD130 unit and got the injectors rebuilt with the larger nozzels from the transporter then got it remapped by auto-tune in ballymena it would be a good job, is all this feasable? any idea what it would make the car like to drive?

Any opinions are greatly appriciated :)

Will

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
Give auto tune a ring or an email pal, I've been bouncing emails back and forth with them the past while sorting out my own plans. Very friendly and very knowledgeable, probably the only tuner in NI worth approaching with a TDI

jasengine

2.0L TDI
Oct 29, 2007
Wiltshire
Dont bother with a PD130 turbo. Your better going for a PD150 turbo, the GT1749VB. I have theis turbo, but I sent it off to CR Turbo's for the hybrid treatment. Its now a GT1756, and with the R520 race injectors is pushing 200bhp :lol:

brad1

PD130 turbo worked great on my 110, with various mods and a decent map, i ran 190.7bhp and 303.5ftlb ;)

ToledoNorthEat

Richy - Full member
Dec 17, 2009
South Shields
Hey brad,

They are some nice figures!! I do want a 150 turbo but the hike in price is unreal! I've seen a pd130 turbo for 190 quid, would u recommend it? Also how easy was the fitting? straight swap or was there adaptors etc that you had to buy?

Cheers

EDIT: Sorry, didnt mean to hijack the thread!

Last edited:

G223

Dec 6, 2007
RIGHT!!! was at autotune getting the car remapped today, gotta say, fantastic group of guys, I was in and out in less than an hour with two dyno runs and the remap and a test run left with a flying machine with no smoke atall, just what I wanted, I also got speaking to them about upgradeing.

With a pd150 turbo they say it should reach 160 on my engine, but this would be pusing the injectors to the limit, but if i get the injectors changed aswell I should be pushing 170, this then is pushing the intercooler to the limits.

I love the tolly, its a great car, and what do I replace it with if i sell it, so I think this may be on the cards :) If i leave the car in with the turbo changed they say that they could change the injector nozzels and remap to suit for £250 so bargain :D

G223

Dec 6, 2007
Well I had a decat and green panel filter and a tuning box until this morning, it was alright, sorta surges power and dies off in parts or rev range, so took off the tuning box, car was very smooth power delivery but dead lol, remaped and test drive, car was smooth and very powerfull through rev range, zero smoke and just keeps on going, completly loving it, would reccomend auto tune to anyone, theyre great guys and are very helpfull and dead on.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.