115ps excellence lux rear discs or drums?

Simon Barker

Dec 21, 2018
You got the answer at post #2.

But you did not believe.

Post #5 and post #8 also answered.

Why do you need telling the same thing 3 times?

And as for ordering a car but not knowing the spec you ordered. Too many posters on here do that then moan about it for months on end.
Please don't.

Leaving the thread now. Merry Xmas all.
Been on many a forum mostly people help without this kind of arrogance and attitude. Shame the moderator doesn't see this kind of reply as out of order and offensive...

I won't lower myself to the same level

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Been on many a forum mostly people help without this kind of arrogance and attitude. Shame the moderator doesn't see this kind of reply as out of order and offensive...

I won't lower myself to the same level

I'd hope that you will find that most people are sensible, the others just seem to pop up and offer nothing much - then thankfully vanish again.

In my experience of being on SEAT Cupra, there have been very few offensive members, on the Skoda forum - yes, a few people that can't offer help without demanding total respect, not good, as in your enquiry where you obviously did not feel that you had received the 100% definitive answer to your drum/disc question.

As you are moving from VW Polo to SEAT Ibiza, always be aware that SEAT don't feel quite as inclined as VW to fit "better" brakes - in as much as SEAT tend to wait for "an engine size" up before fitting the next size up of brakes, it will be down to price, you only ever, at best, get what you pay for. Don't worry, the brakes fitted will always be safe enough, just not quite, at some points, what VW would consider to be the ideal versions.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members