16519 - oxygen (lambda) sensor B1 S1:heating circuit malfunction P0135- 35-00 - -

cuprascott

Leon FR DSG 150 Tdi
Nov 28, 2006
Getting the above error in my A4 1.8T Sport. Does it mean the lamda is goosed?

Im also getting no boost from the turbo but nothing other to suggest a problem. i did have N75 errors so replaced the valve and wiring to the valve which seemed to fix the n75 error but still no boost. Ive changed the dump valve as well. Dont think its the MAF cos there is airflow readings on vagcom????

Any ideas?

Help??

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Most likley its the lambda sensor, this could effect the boosting and pereformance of the car.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Which sensor came up tho mate???

There are 2 afaik one before and after the cat

I have just replaced the one on my cupra (pre cat) due to it failing and bringing on the EML but I didnt have any boost issues due to it failing tho

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
What Big Lad said, the one in the Down Pipe, and yeah.its fried, there crap, just about to put my 3rd in 2 years in as the EML is on again because of it. :( not really affecting perfrmance, just the fuel consumption, i have lost about 80 miles from a tank because of this. When the last one went, the car ran like a dog, stuttering, misfiring bad boost etc.

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
Stick to the dealers mate, think (off the top of my head) was about 120-130 for the last one. Bout half hour tops to fit yourself.

Matrix

Oct 30, 2007
No where else ?

I hate going to the Dealers, all ways feel like i'm getting ripped-off!

Stan 24v

Apr 7, 2007
Blackpool
Ive done it for you mate, here is the response:

Evning mate

I am unsure if i have these, I can check for you tomorrow and get back to you if thats ok? Make me an offer on them and I have them we can negotiate a price Yes

I have the following bits from a leon if he needs them - front suspension, front crossmember, hubs, driveshafts and CVs. pas rack and a couple pipes.

Cheers for your interest,

Gervais

Let me know what you want to do via pm buddy.

Matrix

Oct 30, 2007
Cheers Stan 24v, I appreciate u taking the time to post the request for me.

I've done some calling around myself and have found the GSF do it for £49, going on my engine code.

Think I’ll take the old one out first and check it, before I buy it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.