16v induction kit

seatibizagti

hey lads. had my cupra 16v for couple of months now and want to fit an induction kit. thinkin of buying a piper venom kit for the cold air feed. has anyone got one and how do they rate it or is there anything out there better and maybe cheaper. cheers dave

sionowz

Jan 28, 2007
cardiff
I went for modding the standard airbox myself...but have only heard good things about the BMC CDA induction kit...

john t

i know it's a bit of the mark but i had a BMC CDA induction kit on my corsa c and it was the dogs balls
if i was u id go for one off them any day il be geting one for the saet soon.

seatibizagti

ye been lookin at them now. simalier to the piper aint they. noticed they are a little more expensive but will keep lookin to find 1 bit cheaper. did u notice a gain after fitting?

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
ive got a viper...love it mate.

i feel it works well, the straps broke on my home made feed but will get it hooked back up soon and may run a ram pipe from the bumper.

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
i have heard bad things up the pipercross viper and the downside of the bmc is that they dont make one for the ibiza. You have the icv goin to the filter and the maf sensor so u will need to make holes for these some how.

But where I saaid i've heard bad things about viper, I have a pipercross vector open induction kit, which people on her dont rate and wiv a nice big air feed I have no problems with it! Give it a good clean every other month and no problems.

But again most people dont rate a open induction kit and rather a panel filter and drill holes in the oem box. I've done this to and noticed no differance compared to my vector filter, i'm sure one of the mk3 did a log wiv his green cotten dynotwist closed filter and then removed the box and logged again. Found out he draws more air in when the box is off and the same temps.

Last edited:

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Ive never really experienced any problems with mine, although I do tend to keep the viper, induction pipe and TB pretty clean.

**saying that I did lift the bonnet on Sunday to find the induction kit had fallen off, I blame speed humps..i must go over a good 25 a day**

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.