17 inch alloys wanted

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Wanting a set of stock 17 inch alloy wheels, currently have the 18 inch performance ones and finding it a bit harsh, have seen a few on here but unfortunately a bit too far for me to travel from London.

Anyone have a set they've swapped for something else or know of somewhere selling a set in decent condition?

TIA

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

hoppus

Oct 30, 2017
UK
Wanting a set of stock 17 inch alloy wheels, currently have the 18 inch performance ones and finding it a bit harsh, have seen a few on here but unfortunately a bit too far for me to travel from London.

Anyone have a set they've swapped for something else or know of somewhere selling a set in decent condition?

TIA

Hi!
I've got a set which i'll be getting rid sometime in the next week or two.
It's the standard 17" from 2013-15 I believe. Do you have a picture of the ones you mean?

My 18" rims are arriving tomorrow (if DPD actually decide to deliver).

They've got loads of tread left on the tyres and they are in pretty good condition. They have the odd mark they've been on the cr
I should be able to post through work as i'm from Devon. Would cost about £15-20.

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Hi!
I've got a set which i'll be getting rid sometime in the next week or two.
It's the standard 17" from 2013-15 I believe. Do you have a picture of the ones you mean?

My 18" rims are arriving tomorrow (if DPD actually decide to deliver).

They've got loads of tread left on the tyres and they are in pretty good condition. They have the odd mark they've been on the cr
I should be able to post through work as i'm from Devon. Would cost about £15-20.
Yeh, it's the stock 17's like https://goo.gl/images/YCwcYS

Let me know when you're ready to sell, pics would be great, and we'll see if we can sort out a deal :)

Andydavy

Oct 4, 2014
swop

im would be very interested in a swop plus cash. i have the standard 17 inch. have done 9000 miles. im only in hastings.

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
im would be very interested in a swop plus cash. i have the standard 17 inch. have done 9000 miles. im only in hastings.
I'll keep it mind but I was planning on keeping the 18's. Just need a bit more comfort now as my wife is expecting twins in a couple of weeks

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I'll keep it mind but I was planning on keeping the 18's. Just need a bit more comfort now as my wife is expecting twins in a couple of weeks

My mum had an original mini whilst she was expecting me and you can't get a lot harsher than that. Dad actually used it to drive her around in and try to induce Labour when I was late lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hoppus

Oct 30, 2017
UK
Yeh, it's the stock 17's like https://goo.gl/images/YCwcYS

Let me know when you're ready to sell, pics would be great, and we'll see if we can sort out a deal :)

Yeah that's the ones I've got. :cartman:
Unfortunately dpd failed to deliver... Which I'm really not surprised about haha.
So It will be next weekend if you can wait that long? That way they'll be off the car and I can give them a deep clean

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.