18” wheels

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
The 18” wheels do look good with the red paint on an FR, but a word of warning to anyone thinking of ordering them, the brake discs do look a bit lost in them on the 115PS version - perhaps the 150PS 1.4 has bigger disks?

nog8JS

iDBm57

As a comparison, here are the discs front front and rear on our BMW, albeit on winter wheels/tyres...

nFToJS

h5HhdS

Woksin

Dec 13, 2017
Leicestershire
The 18” wheels do look good with the red paint on an FR, but a word of warning to anyone thinking of ordering them, the brake discs do look a bit lost in them on the 115PS version - perhaps the 150PS 1.4 has bigger disks?

nog8JS

iDBm57

As a comparison, here are the discs front front and rear on our BMW, albeit on winter wheels/tyres...

nFToJS

h5HhdS

I was thinking they do look small, but after looking at them again, I’ve changed my mind, they are actually quite big, almost the same size as brake discs you’d find on the front of cars that have drum brakes.

Also your photos aren’t showing.

Last edited:

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
The rears especially do look very weedy behind 17s or 18s to be honest, but who's got a couple of grand for a big brembo kit front and rear? Might as well swap the alloys for some that hide the brakes.

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
The rears especially do look very weedy behind 17s or 18s to be honest, but who's got a couple of grand for a big brembo kit front and rear? Might as well swap the alloys for some that hide the brakes.

That’s why I’d rather have had the 17” bi-colour ones :lol:

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise