184ps Leon FR delivery dates

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Emocion Red. Saw an Alor blue FR the other day and that suited the car very well. A bit pricey though for that colour

Alor Blue looks amazing on the configurator but I don't think I could pull off driving that or the Lima green :lol:

The Emocion Red looks good too, if I had the choice I'd go Monstant Red (like above) as it reminds me of the colour of my old Boc… hence the gun mental styled alloys to match ;)

Max Damage

Jun 7, 2013
I told em Hold em
The red looks even better now its free :p Seat look right muppets over this though. Why not add £100 to the base price and make the white and red both free, instead of faffing around trying to charge for the most popular. Erm the most popular will always be the free one of the 2 you hair brained idiots :think:

Last edited:

Max Damage

Jun 7, 2013
I told em Hold em
Order already in at the factory. Could change it but would knock the build back. So am leaving it with the full spec but on standard front lights. Build week is given as 23rd Sept with delivery mid to late October. The countdown starts now :)

skoepietje

Went to dealer again, status of my car is : in production.

The problem is that this status has been the same for the last two weeks.

If the car leaves the plant this week, worst case delivery July 15.

Who's going to be the first 184ps owner!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashworth

Feb 2, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Way back at the beginning of March I visited my dealer for a test drive of the 150 TDi but with every intention of placing an order for the 184 TDi. They were trying to push me into ordering the 150 version but I stuck them out and insisted that I wanted the 184. I was told at the time that it was not yet even available to order and the earliest I would get one would be November and if there were any further delays it may not even be until early 2014! They weren't telling lies that seemed to be the general information being given everywhere at that time.

I decided instead to order a 1.8 TSi which I still had to wait nearly 4 months for and I've now had it for 2 weeks. I'm now reading that I actually could have got a 184 TDi only a matter of a 2 or 3 weeks later. Also I'm now reading about free red paint and free Technology Pack.

I could be really disappointed and annoyed but I'm not! I love my 1.8 TSi manual. It is a fantastic car. As I've already said in another thread it seems so much quicker, lighter to drive and more responsive than my previous 170 CR TDi. I'm so pleased that I've changed back to petrol after driving diesel cars for the past 12 years. I admit that I'm only getting about 37 mpg on longer journeys but I certainly seem to be using far less fuel on my daily short journeys to and from work than I did in my diesel.

The 184 TDi seems to be getting all the good reviews and is the car that everyone seems to want, but I don't think people should completely dismiss the 1.8 TSi. I can't understand why there have not really been any full reviews of it yet. Has anyone seen a review of the 1.8 TSi. I'm really quite pleased that I couldn't order the 184 TDi because I'm really enjoying the change from diesel to petrol and I think the 1.8 TSi would take a lot of beating regarding being good and fun to drive.

skoepietje

Went on Friday evening and car had just arrived.

Cause he was still in transport modus, I have to wait untill tomorrow to pick it up.

The transportmodus blocks about 90% of the car. No radio, no airco, almost nothing on display, and most important : he only does 25MPh!

They have to re-program the on board cpu to make it all work again.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Not really the first one on UK roads there's been a few already probably the first UK owner

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

andywarr26

I've just ordered the 184 PS, the dealer said it was due around Mid October...

andywarr26

Yeah thought that myself mate, fingers crossed! Really looking forward to driving it!

fatal3rror

Jul 16, 2013
I just ordered the SC FR 184 as well with the following options:
Monsoon Grey
Tech Pack
Convenience pack
Winter pack
Seat sound pack

Have got a tentative delivery date of October. So excited!

skoepietje

First impression : awesome!

Good throttle response and the thing I feared the most, road noise from the 18" wheels, isn't there at all.
Sound system is is definitely worth the extra money.

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Got the call today from the dealers to say car was there (184 tdi 5 door). It was still in transport mode with vinyl wrap on roof and bonnet etc. Hope to get it in a few days. Might be a slight delay due to personal plate. Dealer reckons it is one of the first in the country. Can't wait!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.