190bhp Cordy

mr noisy

Jun 10, 2009
My cordy as it stands engine mods are waiting to be confirmed of what it has in it but with the graph it done on the rollers its sure camed as was still rising on the limiter pulling 190.2bhp :)

randomstuff044.jpg

randomstuff046.jpg

randomstuff045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
My cordy as it stands engine mods are waiting to be confirmed of what it has in it but with the graph it done on the rollers its sure camed as was still rising on the limiter pulling 190.2bhp :)

randomstuff044.jpg

randomstuff046.jpg

randomstuff045.jpg

Sorry dude, that's standard

Saul bought that ~2003, and it was standard then power wise (I have the dyno plot somewhere)
Then sold it to Revo Kev, who sold it to his brother

I had it for a week or two to beat about in & it was the same as my standard cordie 16v

Looks tidy still though & the carbon wing is a one off

mr noisy

Jun 10, 2009
Well everytime you see one there 150BHP standered and i have the print out of 190.2 its not standered as i have also done some bits inc exhaust system and airfilter with cold air feed

Also where most cars start to back down this looked liked it was going to and then started going up again to get the 190BHP

When standered what BHP were these at wheel and at the fly wheel ?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Well everytime you see one there 150BHP standered and i have the print out of 190.2 its not standered as i have also done some bits inc exhaust system and airfilter with cold air feed

Also where most cars start to back down this looked liked it was going to and then started going up again to get the 190BHP

When standered what BHP were these at wheel and at the fly wheel ?

well maintained, stock engine will do ~160-165bhp. exhausts & air filters will make minimal changes

I'd guess your 190bhp is a freak result, and not what it has (since you will need cams, head work, remap for that)

mr noisy

Jun 10, 2009
well i know the rollers are 99.9% bang on and even they said soon as they saw the graph that its gonna be cammed and chiped ect also its been de-cated gonna strip it down soon to see whats what but its run 189.8 and a 190.2 so not just a one off

mr noisy

Jun 10, 2009
153.8 at the wheel mate such a shame you lose power through this gearboxes ect :(

still im happy with what it run

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
well i know the rollers are 99.9% bang on and even they said soon as they saw the graph that its gonna be cammed and chiped ect also its been de-cated gonna strip it down soon to see whats what but its run 189.8 and a 190.2 so not just a one off

So you bought a car without properly knowing whats been done to it?

To get an ABF to put that out on standard management, its got to have the right choice parts and been set up properly - not just any old parts thrown at it.

mr noisy

Jun 10, 2009
So you bought a car without properly knowing whats been done to it?

To get an ABF to put that out on standard management, its got to have the right choice parts and been set up properly - not just any old parts thrown at it.

well im gonna be taking the engine out soon when the car has full respray so will go over the engine then to see whats what but it pulles very very well and there is another one about in my area who i got talking to and he drove mine and said about the way it pulls all the way till the limiter, As said im welcome to show sombody the car on the rollers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.