2.0 TFSI K04 P Torque Remap - Feedback?

George 3G

KW & Weitec
Jul 28, 2009
Herefordshire
Hi all,

I've been looking at remaps for my Golf GTI Edition 30 for a while, at one point I was set on Revo but I've decided £600 for a flashed map is silly, especially when I don't plan to tune the car further.

I've been looking at R Tech and Badger 5 but P Torque seem to be the most impressive so far, I was wondering if anyone that has had a map from P Torque could give me some feedback please?

Thanks

George

Spirit Furtive

Nov 20, 2010
Oxfordshire
Bill at Badger 5 is a great guy and really knows his stuff, I had my MK1 LCR mapped by him using Revo and he spent the best part of the day tweaking and adjusting the map on his rollers until I was 100% happy with it. I really can't recommend his customer service highly enough.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Ive not had an r tech map, but I know so many people who can recomend Niki.
Bill at Badger 5 is a great guy but never heard about his maps.

Scottmf

Jul 10, 2010
Leicester
i have p torgqu on me k1. had stage 1 with forge twintake on it, got some good results and car is alot more impressive since having it done very smooth and pulls very well topend. will is nice bloke aswell knows his stuff well worth the money

w8scc

Kasper the K1
Apr 16, 2009
Leicester
I was going to go for a P-torque but ended up getting a CustomeCode map at Midland VW where i go for all my bits and bobs while i was getting service and stuff done.

Iv heard really good things about P-torque. ****** (if they are same people) did my map on my cupra r mk1., are they hinkley based? Map was good but i would pick CC or p-torque over it now.

scott I will be able to park next to you in highcross soon! Get my cast off tomorrow after broken ankle ! lol

Scottmf

Jul 10, 2010
Leicester
I was going to go for a P-torque but ended up getting a CustomeCode map at Midland VW where i go for all my bits and bobs while i was getting service and stuff done.

Iv heard really good things about P-torque. ****** (if they are same people) did my map on my cupra r mk1., are they hinkley based? Map was good but i would pick CC or p-torque over it now.

scott I will be able to park next to you in highcross soon! Get my cast off tomorrow after broken ankle ! lol

haha how did oyu do that? yea its not the same coming out from shoping and not seein ur car stalking mine :p lol

betts

chasing horses
May 22, 2009
nottingham
Ive been running p-torque stage1 on my cupra for 2 years now and still love it, gains of around 60bhp and a couple of mpgs better aswell under normal driving, will is a top man and i cant recomend p-torque enough

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
If my car was under warranty I would chose a map which can be adjusted to standard , but not bluefin.
If I was out of warranty I would defiantly consider p torque , he is very well respected in the BMW tuning world and tunes BMW race cars.

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
If my car was under warranty I would chose a map which can be adjusted to standard , but not bluefin.
If I was out of warranty I would defiantly consider p torque , he is very well respected in the BMW tuning world and tunes BMW race cars.

Just being curious why not superchips bluefin ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.