2 new cars in 3 months

liamleon

FRRR
Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys
so in March I tuck delivery of a 1.4 ecotsi fr tech but coming from a list of faster cars gtc vxrs, m135s I have just been out today and placed a order for a cupra 300, is there anything I should add to the build spec other than seat sound, and sun roof?
Cheers guys

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
Brembo big brakes worth every penny. You going DSG or manual ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

liamleon

FRRR
Apr 26, 2017
I have requested them with the dealers and they said it's the performance pack needed, if there as good as gtc vxr brembos il be extremely pleased as they were great.
what's every opinion on dsg vs manual iv always ordered manuals but I do like the dsg farts so undecided on this still. might get a extended test drive.

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
I had the short shift gear selector installed at 800 miles from new. The stock ones not bad but it's just better with it being absolutely nothing in movement.

After 12 months of use my cupra farts alot more profoundly now. Just hitting the right rev changing gear quick and hitting the gas.

Can't knock the DSG it's brilliant for launch I suppose, for tuning you don't need to uprate it until stage 3 ever as stage 1 manual I'd advise Sachs performance clutch straight away. But the DSG does take a lot of the involvement out of driving the car and unless you map the gearbox I hate the auto down shift in manual mode or auto up shift, and restriction on not hitting the limiter. Both have the pros and cons

DSG car is quicker off the mark
Manual car is lighter and if you track it your 60-100 time is quicker. Don't take my word for it though listen to the guy that set that sub 8 minutes time in the cupra twice.

585108f406504aaff42b423fa77ab628.jpg

Jordan Neill

Nov 25, 2018
I had the short shift gear selector installed at 800 miles from new. The stock ones not bad but it's just better with it being absolutely nothing in movement.

After 12 months of use my cupra farts alot more profoundly now. Just hitting the right rev changing gear quick and hitting the gas.

Can't knock the DSG it's brilliant for launch I suppose, for tuning you don't need to uprate it until stage 3 ever as stage 1 manual I'd advise Sachs performance clutch straight away. But the DSG does take a lot of the involvement out of driving the car and unless you map the gearbox I hate the auto down shift in manual mode or auto up shift, and restriction on not hitting the limiter. Both have the pros and cons

DSG car is quicker off the mark
Manual car is lighter and if you track it your 60-100 time is quicker. Don't take my word for it though listen to the guy that set that sub 8 minutes time in the cupra twice.

585108f406504aaff42b423fa77ab628.jpg

Hi buddy, what short shifter did you install, looking into getting one myself. Also easy to I stall? TIA

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
Hi guys
so in March I tuck delivery of a 1.4 ecotsi fr tech but coming from a list of faster cars gtc vxrs, m135s I have just been out today and placed a order for a cupra 300, is there anything I should add to the build spec other than seat sound, and sun roof?
Cheers guys
Why not just get a Cupra ST R abt, the ultimate Cupra in one package?
There are quite a few available and I'm sure there will be decent discounts.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise