2006 Cordoba - rear lights

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
This maybe a really daft question, but a forum search and a lot of trawling through Google hasn't helped.

Are the rear lights on my 2006 Cordoba the same as the rear lights on the mk4 Ibiza? I'm after a replacement nearside rear light - the one that sits on the bootlid. They look the same, and searching for a Cordoba rear light is nigh-on impossible!

Any help greatly appreciated!

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
If they are the same light the part numbers should match up, check the part number on your cordoba light and the ibiza light.
Thanks Slick - that's my next job...... was hoping that I'm not the first person to encounter this, and save myself a job!

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
Yep..... I can now confirm that they're different!!!

Part number for the cordoba is 6L5 945 107
Part number for the ibiza is 6L6 945 107

The lenses are the same shape, but the mountings on the back are different!

AlmightyBlighty

Hey, sorry to revive an old thread.
Has anyone tried to retro fit the inner lights from a beeza to a Cordy? The mounts might be close enough for a little work to get them into place....

Thanks,
Dan

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
Hi Dan,

Not sure why you'd want to..... They look the same from the lens side. It's been a while since I looked, but they were different enough for me to buy the cordy one rather than try and fit the beeza one.

AlmightyBlighty

Hey,

I have been looking for a Euro spec LHS one as it had a fog light rather than the reverse light, I am neatening up the rear end, and can get a beezer one for much cheaper than a Cordy one

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise