2006 Toledo

S-X-I

Hey just thought i would post some pictures of my dads new car. It finally arrived last week after an astonishing 16 week wait.

Here's the spec's

SEAT Toledo Stylance 2.0 TDI (manual gear box) in Emotion Red

Options
Sports Pack
Bluetooth
Heated Seats
Split Boot Floor

Accessories
Chrome Exhaust Trim
Sill Guard Set
Carpet Mat Set

I know this car has gotten alot of negative reviews and comments but i think the car looks really good. Hopefully this will change alot of peoples opinions of the car.

DSCF0554.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0572.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

DSCF0550.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

DSCF0580.jpg

DSCF0598.jpg

The rest of the pictures can be found at - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l317/230mph/2006 SEAT Toledo Stylance/

My dads first impressions of the car are really good. With his job he does alot of miles so after one week of having the car its already covered 1200 miles. He said its drives really well and the pickup from low revs is amazing.

Any comments good and bad are welcome.

Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
its a good car, the styling is not an instant hit, but the build quality, load space and engine make it a good car to do the miles in :)

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
I think its the first time I've seen a pic of tyhe new toledo on here...so so different from the old saloon it replaced. I like the interior.

T. Spark

Glad to see something different on the forums, tbh I think it looks stunning, im liking the red, and the rear lights!! Just need some tasty LCR alloys or something, and lowering a tad :D

T. Spark

Well its a company car so no chance of that unfortunately :( lol

Maybe not the lowerness, but the LCR alloys could be, just swop them over when it comes to changing it :D

Tho it might look too high with 18's and not lowered... hmmm!

Tree air freshner mod can be done tho!

Either way, looks very nice!

Chris 16v

Nov 10, 2005
My Dad has an Altea Sport which i think looks great, Toledo is ok but the ridge for the boot looks odd to me, nice load lugger all the same!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.