2007 Leon 2.0TDi 'Stylance'

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
I actually have blue interior lights on my Cupra. But fitted white LED to the vanity in case I ever needed to see. But I fitted white interior to Sealion2 and they look amazing (especially at night and even if I say so myself). Tempted to swap out the blue for white.
A4JBlqj.jpg

HNStpJJ.jpg
what bulbs did you buy for the sea lion? i think that name is really cute, i still havent found a name for my car yet..

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
what bulbs did you buy for the sea lion? i think that name is really cute, i still havent found a name for my car yet..

Haha cheers. It takes 2 501 w5w. Same as the side lights. Then in the center a 38mm festoon.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Haha cheers. It takes 2 501 w5w. Same as the side lights. Then in the center a 38mm festoon.

my car takes the same as far as i know, but i meant the actual variety of bulb. i have been looking at these OSRAM bulbs for a while for my sidelights and at the last minute i decided to try philips xtremevision. now im wondering whether i should give the cheaper OSRAMS a chance inside?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OSRAM-W5...=item3d7c241d49:g:9CEAAOSwX1Za1eEb:rk:10:pf:0

edit: ill go for these bulbs as if i decide theyre too bright, i can put them in the number plate socket instead

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Ahead of the meet tomorrow... just about there now...

Tried some different products today,
- Autoglym snow foam, quite good and smells great!
- Meguairs NXT shampoo
- Obsession wax 5 year anniversary ceramic wax, it’s not the easiest to apply, suspect the temperature had something to do with that, but it gives a great deep finish.

127e01d2cd0640ba7b317a16c09839ec.jpg

2ed4573c494f47c5b3e24cd48a43c5eb.jpg
c48995904f0afda790e29cfd0fbad93e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That wax has definitely made a deeper colour, looks almost wet but not lol

Did you pay the full £70 a pot for it?

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
That wax has definitely made a deeper colour, looks almost wet but not lol

Did you pay the full £70 a pot for it?

Yeah, got a right arm pump applying it though, needs to be warmer I think.

I did pay the full amount for the wax. Bigger pot than I expected so should last a good while! Hoping it’s worth the money, obsession stuff normally is though.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
@Sharpy, feel free to give my Desire Red the same treatment tomorrow

Loving the deep redness.

Ill bring it along, if your cars clean enough we can give it a quick coating if you want?

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Okay so... been debating a couple of things... one is to get the plastic in between the doors wrapped in gloss black a per the newer mk2 cars.. for the price (£30) it’s a no brainier... if I don’t like it I’ll pull it off.. also looking at the below... using my excellent skills on my phone I have mocked up the below... I know, I know... you can hardly see what I’ve done....

a3c6daa84e5914a15e74560f063be72e.jpg

7738efd8c2cfaf0cafcefa143f7fd1ee.jpg

I know I was saying at the meet I wanted to keep it stock as a sleeper but some minor changes just might work, right?

Thoughts?

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Okay so... been debating a couple of things... one is to get the plastic in between the doors wrapped in gloss black a per the newer mk2 cars.. for the price (£30) it’s a no brainier... if I don’t like it I’ll pull it off.. also looking at the below... using my excellent skills on my phone I have mocked up the below... I know, I know... you can hardly see what I’ve done....

a3c6daa84e5914a15e74560f063be72e.jpg

7738efd8c2cfaf0cafcefa143f7fd1ee.jpg

I know I was saying at the meet I wanted to keep it stock as a sleeper but some minor changes just might work, right?

Thoughts?

I like the back end but not sure on the front, should put an fr bumper on it ;)

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
I like the back end but not sure on the front, should put an fr bumper on it ;)

Haha. Yeah... I’m not so keen on the front. I may get it done and see what it looks like in the flesh, if it looks rubbish I can just peel it off.

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Haha. Yeah... I’m not so keen on the front. I may get it done and see what it looks like in the flesh, if it looks rubbish I can just peel it off.

You might be right, if you get it done you will have to take some pics and post them. Your based York way right?

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
You might be right, if you get it done you will have to take some pics and post them. Your based York way right?

Yeah. Near pocklington.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Messing about with some carbon fibre warp... had the wrap a while but never used it, not bad as a first effort...

Just subtle bits and bobs...

5bf2f44b3295693e820e611f0d90c214.jpg

00c49f96758c4c5469c4905b709e51af.jpg

Reactions: kanyewest

Deleted member 103408

I like the back but not the front and the Carbon looks very nice, Subtle not in your face.

Was it you who was thinking about removing the LEON Letters on the Back, I think the cars all look better with them off.

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
I like the back but not the front and the Carbon looks very nice, Subtle not in your face.

Was it you who was thinking about removing the LEON Letters on the Back, I think the cars all look better with them off.

Ive actually found a splitter that I like so the front will stay as is now anyway as it will only really work with the full red bumper.

I actually prefer the mk2 with the LEON still on it. Its quite a big space to have empty... I'll breakout my excellent Photoshop skills and see what it look like.