2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

IanG

Aug 23, 2007
Now that i've had a chance to clean the car properly and get some wax on the paintwork and fit the mudflaps thought I would take a few more photos as promised

P1000426.jpg

P1000424.jpg

P1000427.jpg

P1000428.jpg

P1000429.jpg

Last edited:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Is that a double garage or are your pictures in the wrong ratio?

I'm going to have to stop looking at these facelift Leon's as I'm beginning to like them.

IanG

Aug 23, 2007
No it's a single garage just a bit wider than most as you can park the car in there and walk along side it and into the house :D

jireson

picked my new facelift leon fr tdi up on saturday... got an engine warning light already after ~460miles... grrr!!

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
How good is it in the short ownership period? I've got a 57 plate petrol with DSG but going to look at facelift FR TDI on saturday. Heard ride quality is better plus interior.

Alnitak

Jun 28, 2009
Oxford
picked my new facelift leon fr tdi up on saturday... got an engine warning light already after ~460miles... grrr!!

Any news on this? I'm getting mine 5th September and am hoping that the DPF problems with the older model have been resolved.

Tony D

2.5k driven in mine so far and Im loving it. No engine warning lights or dpf issues.

What colour facelift did you get and got any pics you can post?

jireson

Any news on this? I'm getting mine 5th September and am hoping that the DPF problems with the older model have been resolved.

Well, it seems to be a secondary water pump is misbehaving, nothing to do with the DPF, new part should be here tomorrow... they've told me its still ok to drive *fingers crossed*

Loving it so far even with the problem!

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
So is the new Magico Black just a plain black?
And whats this hump on the boot lid?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.