2011 Leon FR Cornering Lights Disabling

keyring88

Jan 3, 2019
Hi all,

I have a 2011 Seat Leon FR Auto Diesel. I'm constantly getting people telling me I've got one fog light not working, when in fact it is the cornering lights that are coming on.
I want to disable these. I've read that this can be done by VCDS but I'm struggling what cable I need and if indeed it can be done on my car.
I also read that it can be done by removing pin 11, I removed the light switch but can't see a pin 11?
Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Probably be easier to get an app like OBD11 or Carista. But personally, I'd just ignore everyone. The cornering lights work really well I find when your doing country lanes in the dark. I see a lot of cars these days with one fog light on, I reckon soon everyone will have them. I assume there's no option on the MFD to turn them off? I can't remember if I had the option or not.

Reactions: Brooster89

keyring88

Jan 3, 2019
Hi mate, think I'm going to get Carista and turn them off. Seen some of the other modifications that take my fancy too actually.
They do work well, but i feel it kinda makes me not want to indicate because people will think "look at that bozo with his fogs on!"
Just personal preference I guess.

Cheers for your reply.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.