2011 Leon Mk3

Leonidas

Iv heard that SEAT have already shown the front bumper of the Mk3 to some dealers...
I remember them doing that with the Ibiza too :think:

2pqj8ty.jpg

Leonidas

I was actually hoping you had some softwear that would enable us to see it better lol...

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
From that video i think it is the green 3 door/white 5 door renders on the previous page.

That'll be my next car if it is ;)

Leonidas

There spy in SEAT land says that the 5 door is very big. I would think this is the 5 door, or else there basing there design on the Mk3 Toledo....

Al

Aug 29, 2005
That is a 3 door car going by the size of the doors vs length of the car. I would imagine that the extended boot is probably just a fake/add on.

Front bumper looks more Audi than anything

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
That is a 3 door car going by the size of the doors vs length of the car. I would imagine that the extended boot is probably just a fake/add on.

Front bumper looks more Audi than anything

I agree that it looks like a 3 door based on size.

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Found this video as well. Id nearly put money on that its the prototype for the new Leon :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k49HhYg-jX0&feature=player_embedded

I actually went to Barcelona to see this, as I won some competition with Club Seat UK. The guy presenting the event, some top dog in Seat cant remember his name something spanish, surprise surprise, said at the end after showing that clip that it was a joke and that they werent really going to give away what the new car was going to look like just yet, i doubt even they know.

We also got to see the new ecofriendly 'IBE' which is what most of the photos in this thread appear to be showing.

But its common knowledge VW are bringing out a new Golf soon so the leon will be close behind!

Last edited:

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
Surely if it is to be a 2011 model they should have most things finalised by now?