2012 Spec - Front Grill

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Now this looks cool.

20111101151352sin.jpg

They've done something with the lower middle of the bumper and it looks a bit like a Leon Cupra.

Love those lights, I'm thinking of going for another Exeo next time in white.

Wow - if i dont like the mk3 Leon then perhaps the Exeo should be my next car. Didn't know it could be made to look as aggressive as that!!!

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
How much was it?

I attempted to order one but the parts guy said the part number was a dud. I guess he needs to update his system.
Yes, I'm getting the same problem !?!@ Me thinks the problem is the ETKA update refered to is European and yet covered in UK. Cost would be around £82.00 trade. ...........................dependant on the Euro sinking or floating !!

Update again : the part IS on the screen but its not recognised when you try and order, possible will be live at the end of November ???seeing that this configuration is at mid November build. ....................................................

Update: Just had a bump ALL mods on hold ................................ was my fault, might try and get the new grill and lower valance, if the asssor is willing??

Last edited:

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
I have a sport grill complete, if anyones interested pm me. ...................................
Update 21/12/10 just done a "poor mans" honycomb grill to my sports grill by using the honycomb grill thats ment to be at the back, in the front cut out the apeture for the S and trimed back the edging around the grill . [the grill has some damage fron the collision I had so I'm just fitted to see what it looks like before a purchase and modify a new one. ............] https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cFHrAJTrTAKlQh1oePHXTgRMfXuRa3j0sZ60RC8aGdQ?feat=directlink[/url]

Last edited:

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
2012 spec honeycomb grill ordered. £82 from the stealers. 7-10 working days delivery as it's from Spain only.

:D post up pics when you get it fixed please - would love to see what it looks like.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I've washed it, fitted the grille and parked it the other way round on the drive. Lets see how long it takes SWMBO to spot the difference?

jamie05

The front valance is simple but looks much better where did you get it

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
It comes from the Seat dealers. It's a front splitter from a MK1 Leon Cupra R. The part number is 1ML805903 and they are £37.

Just trim off the 2 middle mounting posts and screw it on with about 15 half inch self tapping screws.

mcdonald

That 2012 grille looks great on your car Nath!

How long after ordering did it take until you received it?

My grille is broken after someone parked his towbar in my bumper and ordered a new one yesterday. The dealer told me it will be the 2012 grille.

12string

Rocker
Oct 5, 2006
Inverness
Looks good Nathan. Might have to visit my local Stealer and see if I can order one. Makes a big difference to the front appearance.:thumbup:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise