2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

allent45

Jun 29, 2015
Grimsby, UK
Hi guys, I keep reading over the thread and I can't seem to piece it all together the bits I need.

Would it be possible for someone to list them with a link to each?
Don't mind havin a Crack myself but Ive seen so many threads.

Warby

Jun 4, 2016
Hi OP (Darkeh)

Did you get sorted? I have a 2.0 CR FR. My original head unit assembly has the hazard light, esp and airbag light but my lower switch assembly has central locking/unlocking and rear screen heater functions. I need an assembly that does all 6. Do you (or anyone) know how to get round this? Many thanks in advance!

A.cerrone

Jul 8, 2016
Well I got my button panel - Yes its the right one, thanks again cupra!

I took it in to a local audio shop to get a quote for fitting, They are pretty certain a double din will fit fine.

Apparently I need a connect2 CT23ST24 which is a facia kit and it includes the relocation harness for the buttons.

My next question - How hard is it going to be to access the button panel to relocate the buttons myself? The shop is trying to charge me a massive premium on either the stereo itself or the fitting.

would i need a steering wheel control unit?

what else would i need to add to my list below;

Stereo
Facia (with relocation cable)
button panel (got already)

Thanks
Hi. Do you know if the CT23ST24 is the correct harness for the relocation of the hazard, esp and pass air bag buttons?

May 17, 2020
wow thanks for the offer :)

I think I am sorted though. For anybody else interest in replacing the radio those part numbers above and on the Zenec link are genuine part numbers that apply here in the UK Seat to.

I have mine on order now!

Thanks again Cupra

Hi man, would you be able to let me know where you ordered the same button panel from in the UK?

Many thanks

May 17, 2020

_dean

Feb 6, 2011
Thanks for the speedy reply. Which head unit did you install, I'm still looking for good options? Also, were you able to do button panel/head unit replacement yourself?
I fitted a pioneer sphda230 dab, wanted to keep a dab radio and wanted android auto which that has both, no cd player tho, but most people stream now anyway. It is a squeeze to get it to fit and you do need to cut away some of the plastic behind the original radio, once old radio is removed its clear to see what needs to be removed. Yeah i managed it myself its all plug and play stuff i got the button panel, steering wheel adaptor and the facia with the button relocation harness from incartec then got a fakra to smb dab aerial adaptor from ebay so original dab aerial plugs into the new pioneer all works perfect, theres a guide on here think its in the f.a.q on how to take apart interior of mk5 ibiza i used that to work out how to dismantle the inside to relocate the buttons, took the best part of a day to do takimg my time but well worth it, the original garmin is awful!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.