2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Would you be interested in a national meeting in August this year?

• Total voters

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Well I managed to get down here ready for Sunday but bloody hell 6 &a half hrs to get here so if your coming down the m6 m1 m42 way leave early bloody road works are a nightmare.

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
Yeah really looking forward to tomorrow if there is anything I can do to help please just ask away and what time do we have to be there for ???

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Yeah really looking forward to tomorrow if there is anything I can do to help please just ask away and what time do we have to be there for ???

Between 6am and 8.30 am for the stand. Thanks for the offer of help.

We'll see when we get there and take any help we can get. We have a Gazebo to put up, a couple of flags and a banner. Will need to get the cars all lined up nicely as well.

Ta

Scott

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
She's here :)

47cd392abbb9f1063a6ba9d456c0acc0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
My car is not going to look good on the stand, as Iv just washed it and big chunks of lacquer were coming off everywhere, so I just left it how it is, cause the more I touch the paint work the worst its going to get. Most of it was resprayed about 6 years ago, after a lorry scraped it down the right hand side and of course the body shop that did it went bankrupt.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
My car is not going to look good on the stand, as Iv just washed it and big chunks of lacquer were coming off everywhere, so I just left it how it is, cause the more I touch the paint work the worst its going to get. Most of it was resprayed about 6 years ago, after a lorry scraped it down the right hand side and of course the body shop that did it went bankrupt.

Bummer but no worries. We're not entering a show and shine. This is about the fans getting together for the meet. :)

Scott

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
Crikey, some people really have some early starts tomorrow. I'll be leaving around 06:00 - 06:30, will have a few basic tools if needs be. I'll bring a few chairs as well.

Looking at that map, it looks an absolutely enormous show. I just hope the rain holds off.

Scott, feel free to put mine at the back of the stand somewhere, get the Seats to the front. I don't mind, I'm the imposter after all! Maybe not for long though.

I'll get some pictures printed of my former pride and joys and put them up in the windows.

Cheers everyone, see you tomorrow.

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Anybody staying at campanile hotel......as now on my own ....lol...will be there around 7.30ish ..hoping for sun.....should be excellent as can do my own thing now...no tag along....:rofl: [B)]

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
should get there for about 8am me thinks and it looks to be a massive show so it should be good,on the club stand so should go well,ill be leaving early as well :cry: im ok with mornings anyway kinda :rofl:

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
ah car is finally ready for tomorrow :sleeping:
looks like showers over night so hopefully alright by the time i set off around 7

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I'll be there, with stickers (to give away, or sell if you want the nicer ones)

Not on the stand, because if you want to look at a Nissan Qashqai then you have something wrong with you.

There when I get there :)

Drebin2003

Aug 16, 2016
I'll prob get there for 7 don't wanna be to earily and the wether is good sunny but cloudy which is a big bouns