2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Would you be interested in a national meeting in August this year?

• Total voters

Richjt

Jul 13, 2016
6298e45cd432b0e898462f7db49b9d27.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Who's car is the 290 had a walk round about 10 came back about 4-20 only a couple of cars there, I'd have had some stickers

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Enjoyed that, it's been far too long since I made time to spend some time on SCN

Good to catch up with old friends & faces, whilst meeting some new ones

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
A big thank you to all who came today. It was great to see you there. We appreciate it was quite a journey for some, so thank you.

Also thanks to those that came over to say hello who weren't on the stand.

A few people commented they missed the meetups and I certainly enjoyed it. Great cars and good to natter about our hobby.

It would be good to make this a regular thing. We had 17 on the stand today which was a good turnout.

I've put some photos up on our Facebook page

Thanks to those who helped setup as well.

Great to meet you all today.

Scott

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Was a great day only slightly spoiled by the rain but still got round to see most of show and fellow leon owners....and the verdict on the new ateca.....it would be my choice over the mokka and the nissan quashkai...think spelled right..it certainly has the look....might just go for a test drive to see if can be tempted .....

speedinsaxo

Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
Yes, thanks for organising the stand. I haven't been very active on here in recent years but good to meet those that came. I last went to Trax in my Saxo in what must have been about 2002/3 - it has changed a lot since then! Sorry to leave early, I had to get my daughter back to school that evening and she had homework to do...
Would be interested in other meet ups if anything is organised in the 'South'
Cheers,
John

S70DGE

Feb 15, 2011
Halifax west Yorkshire
good to meet the team thanks to Simon for making me feel welcome we had to leave early as my sons foot was killing him plus he were on crutches poor lad I did love that yellow leon (Bumble Bee) that had the Bentley wheels had a nice chat with the girl who owned it

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
decent turn out, thanks for organising it guys. I was also a Trax first timer and also a fan of the LCR on Bentley wheels :thumbup:.
Also must do some more meets and hopefully get more of us out there.

Last edited:

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
wasn't a bad meet up at all really,but I think the rain for the 3rd time did it for me in the end :(....there was quite a lot of the Ibizas over at the other end and a good few of the cupras 280s as well being part of the seat group I though they would be in also....good chat also scott

taffyR

May 15, 2006
TREALAW/ RHONDDA S.WALES
Trax 2016

Great show, wish it could have been 2 days on site though, as GTI international.
Good to meet some nice people and see some cracking cars
on our stand and generally
Hopefully more meets/shows in new year.
AWESOME !!!:D

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
Thank you for organising the stand at Trax and for the stickers, it was a good turnout and really nice to meet you all! I would definitely be up for attending more shows, really enjoyed Trax, I have been just attending Jap Shows over the last few years, was awesome to see so many different show cars :worship:

Thank you for your comments about my Cupra R :D :thumbup: The Grey FR looked really clean and the BCS exhaust sits really pretty at the back!

I took a couple of pictures after wiping my car dry for the 3rd or 4th time lol At least the rain held off for most of the day though!! I'll get a load more next time!!

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
Thank you for organising the stand at Trax and for the stickers, it was a good turnout and really nice to meet you all! I would definitely be up for attending more shows, really enjoyed Trax, I have been just attending Jap Shows over the last few years, was awesome to see so many different show cars :worship:

Thank you for your comments about my Cupra R :D :thumbup: The Grey FR looked really clean and the BCS exhaust sits really pretty at the back!

I took a couple of pictures after wiping my car dry for the 3rd or 4th time lol At least the rain held off for most of the day though!! I'll get a load more next time!!

Yes very nice tasteful Cupra R. And thank you for your comments I try to keep my car
in as good condition as possible.
I have photo's too just haven't got round to uploading them.
Yes I think we should meet up more often as a group, I did spend a lot of time wondering around so didn't chat to as many of you. Sorry about that.

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
good pics of the three leons shar....was great chatting to your other half while you looked after your baby{car that is lol} hope the pair of you get to other shows/meets ..was great day bar the rain...
take care both of you and look forward to seeing you both at next big do....:D.[B)]

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
I also took a few of the 3 mk2's together :p

You got a good few pictures too :thumbup: They look great all together!

Thanks for your comment about my car, I absoloutely love it, think I may keep this one a bit :) Try to keep mine in best of condition too, especially being yellow!! Its a nightmare to keep clean though and I cant stand driving a dirty car.

Hopefully see you at the next show or meet, its what the shows are all about is having a look at all the other show cars, we'll have a good chat next time :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise