2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Would you be interested in a national meeting in August this year?

• Total voters

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Nobody knows where we're meeting yet mate, most people will be arriving Saturday afternoon, then we'll find out where the SC.net stand is. Unless the welcome packs ticket buyers get in the post the week before show it. Just have to ask on the Sat/Sun of the event pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
You realise that club stand tickets aren't purchasable any longer the deadline was last friday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Has everyone who has purchased tickets put their name on the list? We had a lot more interest than the number here.

We will get a report from Trax admin.

If people still want tickets PM me and I will see if we can negotiate with admin.

Last edited:

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
I'd be quick Syphon as they will be sending the tickets out via email soon enough. They said 3 weeks before hand when I enquired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
All I can say Ian is that the Trax site let me book the ticket, and I've paid for it and have confirmation.

I'm also concerned about the low numbers, but I've never been to an event quite like this before so it will be interesting, over and above the SCN meet itself of course.

Thanks.

usp

May 21, 2009
Kent
If you contact Trax directly and let them know they should be able to allocate you to our stand otherwise they won't let you park with us.

Any problems let me know.

They say i have to buy another ticket to go on the club stand
They wont swap my one for it. I booked mine mid January

Mikey P

The Flying Custard
Mar 4, 2009
Manchester
1. Syphon
2. richyhartley
3. will8391
4. Hawkers
5. TaffyR
6.fozzybear
7.S70DGE
8. Chester
9. wilksy
10. icestorm81
11. Mikey p

lcrsammy

May 4, 2011
berks
Ah bugger i will be away with work , would have been good to put some faces to avatars. Look forward to the thread and photos :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.