2017 Leon!!!

Snah

Jul 7, 2014
Netherlands
Here in the Netherlands Seat priced the new Cupra at least Euro 5000 more expensive than the 280 2 1/2 year ago with equal options.
I personally think that this way they will lose a lot of potential buyers and current Cupra 280/290 drivers.
Why they put the price up thát much? Haven't a clue. probably a marketing guy's idea.

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Just ordered my leon 1.4 xcellence with a delivery estimate of 15th May assuming it will be later though.

Anyone had estimated dates on there my17 leons

Posted on the page before but nevermind, my 17 leon should be here in 3 weeks time according to my dealership. It's the 184ps dsg, fr trim, all the extras besides dcc.

That's quite a long wait for yours, I really hope they sort out that delivery estimate.

Cheers

Omen

Dec 29, 2016
London
Posted on the page before but nevermind, my 17 leon should be here in 3 weeks time according to my dealership. It's the 184ps dsg, fr trim, all the extras besides dcc.

That's quite a long wait for yours, I really hope they sort out that delivery estimate.

Cheers

Hi, when did you place your order? Presuming you are also in the U.K.?

Good to hear they are finally going to start appearing soon.

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
Hi, when did you place your order? Presuming you are also in the U.K.?

Good to hear they are finally going to start appearing soon.

I placed my order a week or two before Christmas last year. I'm from Croatia.

Benjyshwa

Jan 14, 2017
I have an estimated delivery date of the 31st March, which I hope is correct seeing as I don't want to pay extra vehicle tax come April.

I ordered the 2.0 TDI 184 manual FR.

Placed the order on the 12th of January btw.

Last edited:

GazGT

Jun 25, 2005
Manchester
I think Europe is getting the cars sooner than us lowly Brits.

Mine was ordered around 16th December. I asked for a build date two weeks ago, still nothing.

Bengal

Feb 22, 2014
I have an estimated delivery date of the 31st March, which I hope is correct seeing as I don't want to pay extra vehicle tax come April.

I ordered the 2.0 TDI 184 manual FR.

Placed the order on the 12th of January btw.

Really hope mines that short be great to get before April

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Seat going to sell their own splitter for the FL?

zvcvfd.png

PreMac

Jan 7, 2017
@dieselface

the front lip looks horrible! I thought, the face-lifted front grill is awful, and with the aerodynamic kit it gets even worse.
Bumper is more "golfish", front LEDs more dudish (but like audi 2 or 3 years ago...).

I didn't like the front of the aero kit (2013), but the rear (bumper & exhaust) was really nice.
I hope, they won't make it worse too.

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
@dieselface

the front lip looks horrible! I thought, the face-lifted front grill is awful, and with the aerodynamic kit it gets even worse.
Bumper is more "golfish", front LEDs more dudish (but like audi 2 or 3 years ago...).

I didn't like the front of the aero kit (2013), but the rear (bumper & exhaust) was really nice.
I hope, they won't make it worse too.

I really dislike the new grill. Why oh why are the mesh's 2 different sizes?

gof

Oct 10, 2016
Croatia
dieselface can you please provide a link to a website for the splitter above, I searched everywhere but with zero luck. Thank you:)

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Hello - new to the forum and considering a new 2017 Leon as our next lease car.

Was very tempted by the Cupra, but wasn't massively impressed with the standard spec and really could do with more economy than fun!

Thinking of the 5 door 1.4 FR, in mystery blue, with Driver Assist Pack 2 (including the convenience pack plus), KESSY and adaptive cruise.

Anyone see any problems with that spec? Or offer any suggestions?

A minor query - does the Leon come with mats?

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Hello - new to the forum and considering a new 2017 Leon as our next lease car.

Was very tempted by the Cupra, but wasn't massively impressed with the standard spec and really could do with more economy than fun!

Thinking of the 5 door 1.4 FR, in mystery blue, with Driver Assist Pack 2 (including the convenience pack plus), KESSY and adaptive cruise.

Anyone see any problems with that spec? Or offer any suggestions?

A minor query - does the Leon come with mats?

The 1.4 is an engine given lots of praise so sounds like a good choice, mats are at the discretion of the lease company and you should enquire with them. Mine came with, others didn't

B181

Nov 5, 2016
B181, congratulations on what sounds like a very nice spec'd car. When are you expecting your car to be delivered?

Hi Omen, apologies for not replying before now, I was waiting for an estimated delivery date from my suppliers.

I received a date of 10 Apr today, that'll be roughly 10-11 weeks from placing order. I'm pretty confident of that date slipping and that should give me more needed time to save up for the extras.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Hi Omen, apologies for not replying before now, I was waiting for an estimated delivery date from my suppliers.

I received a date of 10 Apr today, that'll be roughly 10-11 weeks from placing order. I'm pretty confident of that date slipping and that should give me more needed time to save up for the extras.

To save me the maths, what date did you order?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.