2018 DC Cupra 300

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Does Nav High come standard on a 2018 digital cockpit Cupra 300?

Cheers
No, sadly not.

Pros of nav high:
3D maps in citys
Full map on VC AND main screen. (But I suspect thats a software restriction not a hardware issue as mine has cocked up and let me have it on both screens at once on a couple of occasions with no lag or issues. Sadly soon as I program a destination it goes back to normal again.

cons:
Can’t update the maps for free like you can with the non high version. For me that’s a deal breaker.

Reactions: Bedlam

nc30rider

Feb 8, 2009
Where ever the wife tells me
No, sadly not.

Pros of nav high:
3D maps in citys
Full map on VC AND main screen. (But I suspect thats a software restriction not a hardware issue as mine has cocked up and let me have it on both screens at once on a couple of occasions with no lag or issues. Sadly soon as I program a destination it goes back to normal again.

cons:
Can’t update the maps for free like you can with the non high version. For me that’s a deal breaker.

Thanks. I wasn’t aware of the “no free updates” issue on the Nav High. Food for thought

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Thanks. I wasn’t aware of the “no free updates” issue on the Nav High. Food for thought
Well apparently you can get it independently unlocked for around £150. But means taking her unit out and sending it off.

But with mine it’s just a case of downloading the latest version, copying a file from the original copy to the new copy and then putting it in the same memory card.

a few more steps than that but it takes longer to download the files than anything else.

Reactions: nc30rider
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.