2018 SEATCUPRA.NET National Meet (July 8th) - booking details and discussion

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We've hit ten which is great - but I know we can do better! Spread the word in your respective forums. People don't need to be shy :)

Scott

I almost thought you were going to do a big inspirational speech then lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Lol. I'll get my speech writing hat on. :)

There's always next time lol how many people are we allowed in our little posse? The more cars the better spot or of thing or is it just a big bit of grass and you park like you stole it lol

Deleted member 103408

or free bacon sandwich (vegy option for those so inclined)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I struggle to see people posting in local meets when they don't have to travel lol maybe Rockingham would of been more centre mass... Any close to me haha I never saw the poll as Tapatalk didn't show it...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Don't get a break down to that level.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Is it worth sending a forum wide message to users giving the links to this discussion and the booking one as a couple of people didn't know this thread existed...

Cheers

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Is it worth sending a forum wide message to users giving the links to this discussion and the booking one as a couple of people didn't know this thread existed...

Cheers
We have a new announcement system I'm going to take a look at soon. We mentioned it in the forum upgrade email but people will have missed that.

Scott

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We have a new announcement system I'm going to take a look at soon. We mentioned it in the forum upgrade email but people will have missed that.

Scott

I missed it, I found the thread because I don't like having the unread icon haha might be slight Ocd.. .

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Do people still take cleaning stuff with them to polish the cars on arrival or is it turn up and what you see is what you get haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I clean when there - we’ll, I say me...I get my missus to :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you do a dry clean without water or am I missing something very simple haha it would just feel weird driving an hour + to arrive and have mud splattered everywhere lol

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk